Clearblue dual hormone

spanner1987

Reaction score
Anyone used these? I can't work them out. I had no smiley testing day 12 couldn't test day 13 then a solid day 14 with all the symptoms. Then day 21 I get ov symptoms again an a flashing smiley, am I ovulating again? I usually do on day 17 I'm so confused any help appreciated :wacko:

I didn't like the dual hormone tests when I tried them and, if you google, there are lots of bad reviews about them. Honestly, throw them out. You could BD to cover your bases in case you are ovulating late, but it's also likely these tests are picking up on normal hormones for this time of the month. Try not to worry. Best thing you can do is BD 2-3 times a week thoughout your cycle and you won't miss ovulation, whatever CD that falls on. Good luck!

I didn't like the dual hormone tests when I tried them and, if you google, there are lots of bad reviews about them. Honestly, throw them out. You could BD to cover your bases in case you are ovulating late, but it's also likely these tests are picking up on normal hormones for this time of the month. Try not to worry. Best thing you can do is BD 2-3 times a week thoughout your cycle and you won't miss ovulation, whatever CD that falls on.

Thrown out now! Got the hump got another flashy today and no signs of ov it must have been hormones in the cycle it is recognising! Which is slightly pointless! Will cover all bases anyway :winkwink: thank you for your reply and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->