Clearblue fertility monitor any good for PCOS and on Clomid?

kat08

Reaction score
I have tried OPKs in the past but not found them to be very useful as I have very long cycles due to PCOS. I have now started clomid and would like to be able to tell if it is making me ovulate and on which days.

Does anyone have any advice on this?

Hey hun.

I have PCOS and am on clomid to. Don't have particularly long cycles (longest recently was about 41 days). Anyway, I have just sold my CBFM on Ebay - basically because the sticks cost a lot of money and I was still using the OPK's anyway. I have read on here that CBFM work while on Clomid but I just prefer the OPK's! x x

Hi, i continued to use my CBFM when I was on clomid, found it gave me high results from quite early on in a cycle but once I could see a pattern I would only use a new test stick every second day and reuse sticks so as not to waste them. The peak fertility was always bang on with my 21 day prog tests taken by my doc. Just takes a little bit of time. Oh and another tip is once you get a peak use an old test stick as the CBFM is programmed to then show another peak, a high, then an low - saves on test sticks.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->