Clearblue Fertility Monitor?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi there!

So AF came to visit today! :nope:

But so excited to use the fertility monitor!

So does anybody use this?

If so can you give me some instructions on how to program it to the beginning of your cycle and how to set the testing window?

Sorry that af got you :-(

I am on my first cbfm cycle - so not an expert! But I think you need to turn it on any time up to cd5 and press the m button and then it will first ask you for a stick on cd6. Make sure you turn it on at a time when you can set the testing window for fmu - so I normally get up at 7 and I set it on cd2 at around that time so I can poas any time between 4 (!) and 10.

That's about it I think!

Good luck with it - I definitely feel a lot less stressed having used it for one cycle.

Thanks!!

I'm soo excited to use it! So I held down the "m" and it appeared 1 at the top right and level is low and there's the "m" at the bottom right...

So if I pressed the m button at 4:30 this morning that means I can test 3 hours before or after 4:30 right?

So when I get up I just turn it on and if it wants a test it'll pop up a test stick?

So I'm on CD 3 on the monitor.... Can't wait until AF goes away so it can start detecting my fertility :dance:

Yay :) It should start asking you from day 6 usually x

I was so eager I poas on cd5 without turning it on or reading the instructions!!! Doh! That's a pound I'm never seeing again huh! :)

Hi there!

So AF came to visit today! :nope:

But so excited to use the fertility monitor!

So does anybody use this?

If so can you give me some instructions on how to program it to the beginning of your cycle and how to set the testing window?

Hiya sorry AF came!

The CBFM prompts for you to start using tests on CD6, I haven't used one in a couple of years though so I can't remember how to set the testing window, do you not have an instruction booklet? If not you could probably find a link on the clearblue website for a set of instructions. But I know if it's second hand or the first time you've used it in ages, you need to reset it using a combination of buttons and you also need to insert a test stick in to do this as it stores the previous users cycle Details and patterns in its memory!

HTH X:flower:

Hey Love!

I have quite a bit of experience with the monitor. I used it and conceived my first child back in June 2011 who is now 19 months and am currently trying for baby #2 and am using it again. On CD1 hold down the "M" button until 1 appears. Everyday from that day forward turn it on at the same time everyday. I turn mine on around 7:30-8 am when I wake up so I can pee on a test stick if I need to. My machine knows I ovulate later in my cycle now so I don't actually start peeing on a stick until CD9. I ovulate around day 13-15 with a 28-29 day cycle. Hope this helps! Would love to keep in touch. I LOVE this monitor.

PS- Not sure if your aware of the "Shettles" method but I only BD the day my egg appeared with my first TTC and conceived a boy (I avoided the days leading up to it). I am now going for a girl so I only BD 3-4 days before my O appears. Very easy to conceive a boy and much more difficult for the girl. If you have no preference then just have fun and you'll be surprised! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->