Clearblue +/ - (non digital) Tests

mumofwon

Reaction score
Hello all,

A quick question. I took one today and have a clearly visible line, indicating pregnancy.

I have read that these tests give false positives, so my question is whether I should trust the result?! I have a few more of these tests and 1 FRER, which I will be using with FMU tomorrow.

The line is darker on the left hand side, but the rest of the line is pretty dark.

I refuse to get excited over a blue dye test.

p.p. I got these tests free whilst I did the clearblue trial.

omg... i have a pink line on a cheapy pink dye test....

no hold, but there is a clearly visible line..

Excited to see pictures :)

Come on now...you can't post that stuff and NOT give us photos!! You know that's how we roll! :laugh2:

Sorry they are upside down. My phone cam isnt picking up the lines well. Lines are visibly there is person. One pink, one blue. Testing again in the morning as I just dont believe it. :coffee:

Edit..absolutely terrible pictures..

Attachments

• DSC_1295.jpg
    DSC_1295.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 62
I don't see it on the clearblue but it's 100% there on the pink dye. BFP! :-D

Thanks for taking a look. The pictures are really bad and the lines in person are clear as day. I have no energy to do any edits to the photos right now. Sooo fatigued it's unreal and my hunger levels are insane!

I still cant believe it. Testing with a frer in the morning. Will update x

p.p. How can i get a positive this early at 6 (maybe 7) dpo?! I am 99.9% sure on the dates...

BFN with FMU today. Knew not to get excited, although now I am experiencing cramps and a pinching sensation on my left side. My stomach feels so full on my left hand side. No idea what that means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->