Clearblue opks - one pos one neg

Savasanna

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

So, background: I've been ttc for 11 months now and have a really weird lh levels that can make opks difficult to me. I was using frer opks and would have positives (like STRONG positives) for anywhere from 4-7 days. My temp spike would usually be an average of 5 days after my first positive opk, but sometimes more.

This month is the first month trying clomid and iui. As we're upping the financial anty here, my wife an I decided to use both clearblue digital ovulation and clearblue advanced digital ovulation kits to time our iui. On Sunday (CD10) the clearblue digital read negative, but the clearblue advanced read peak. This was weird because 1.) The advanced went from negative on cd9 to peak on cd10; and 2.) CD10 is WAY early for me to get a positive opk - according to previous charts I usually ovulation between cd14-17.

Anyway - just wondering how you all would interpret this. I'm inclined to disregard the clearblue advanced and continue to wait for the other opk to show a positive to schedule the iui. But I'm wondering if any of you had any thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->