Clearblue positive or negative????

Years ago before they did the plus/minus thing I loved Clear Blue, but their new tests are horrible. If it came up really quickly then I'd say could be a +++, but if it was 10 minutes or more, then it could just as likely be an evap. Doesn't mean you are or aren't pregnant, just means the test is unreliable. I've had many thin lines after 10 minutes when I wasn't pregnant, but have had thin lines quickly and been pregnant. Then within a few days the line would get thicker.

A FRER is expensive, but if you used it today, you'd know pretty much for sure if you are indeed pregnant or not.

Good Luck

Have you tested again yet? I'm curious to see what the outcome is??

i had a 2pk of these tests, same results as urs on both !! i phoned them and sent me an envelope to send them back and also sent me 2 digis for free but i wud never buy them again x

gl x

I tested this evening using a first response (not the early result one) and got a negative. I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant but I still have a niggling feeling, especailly after I have had 3 days of brown spotting and almost 2 weeks of cramping. The doctor said these were very common signs of pregnancy, so maybe I'm just in the very early stages. To be honest, I've got to the point where i'm not fussed either way, I just want to know!!

Thanks for all your comments, it has made this al a bit easier knowing I'm not the only one in this position x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->