Clearblue questions....

lauren1991

Reaction score
First of all we aren't TTC until june but I have pcos so I'm back on metformin 500mg per day trying to get me to ovulate again.

I bought the new dual indictor cb ovulation tests last month a pack of 10 didn't get a smiley face.

I should probably mention my periods for the past 2 months have been about 2 weeks long. I'm not sure if that's the metformin trying to swing it all into control.

I bought a pack of 20 this month and just finished my period yesterday (2 weeks Long) so done a test this morning neg along with a cheapie and that was neg. Came in from work with pee held in for at least 4 hours peed in a cup and got a positive it was flashing on the new pack of cb ovulation tests and a neg on a cheapie.
So i decided I still had 2 old ones from the first pack of cb and got a neg and used the new pack again and got a flashing one. Both with the same pee......

All I had with the first pack was negs and this pack ive had one neg and 2 flashing positives!

Anyone else had this problem. Not sure what to go by lol x

I use the "original" clear blue digital opks. There is no confusion. When you get the smiley, you dtd. End of story. Based upon what I've read from other posts, flashing Smileys aren't positive, they mean that your body is getting ready to surge. Once you get the solid smiley, you should get to your dh asap! Best wishes!

^^ wss

I also use the simple digital tests and got my first smiley face yesterday. The dual hormone one you need to use a lot as it gets used to your bodies hormones or something along those lines. keep testing as if i remember right the flashing is your body getting ready before your solid smiley.. as that test is meant to show the 4 most fertile days xx

^^ wss

I also use the simple digital tests and got my first smiley face yesterday. The dual hormone one you need to use a lot as it gets used to your bodies hormones or something along those lines. keep testing as if i remember right the flashing is your body getting ready before your solid smiley.. as that test is meant to show the 4 most fertile days xx

Thanks for the reply girls not been on this in a while tbh. I used the simple ones for my son and tbh I prefer them.

I used my last cycle test holder and this one with the same pee and I got a smiley face on both of them now but I think this is my 3rd day of smiley faces lol!

I'm also using IC and watching the progression line. Seems to be slowly getting darker.

Absolute nightmare!

L xx

aww man why does opks have to be so confusing lol... And there was me thinking the smiley/non smiley would make it easier lol

I got a smiley on saturday then a non smiley on sunday so its working ok for me. Fingers crossed neither of us will be needing them soon :cloud9::cloud9:

i use the clearblue digital ovulation test and they have always been 100% accurate for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->