Clearblue results

maryanne1987

Reaction score
Now I know this is going to sound silly, and I'm shocked im worrying about it, but yesterday I took a clear blue digital with afternoon urine and got my 3+. DH wanted to see the result today to take a picture on his phone but the battery had run out on the test so I thought never mind, will take another test now we have a few left over, but this time the test read 2-3. Now I'm panicking. I've been on these forums years and given advice so many times not to worry, that it's urine concentration etc, but I just feel something is wrong :( am I worrying for no reason? I'm so upset :(

Those are known to be crappy and unreliable. If your urine concentration wasn't good enough the results wouldn't be either. I always tested better at night so I didn't even date touch one of those until the evening.

I agree with the above, the tests can change depending on the weather outside! Like you say it depends on urine concentration and how much you've drank,me hen you do the test etc so I'd try not to panic. It's another reason people freak out with fainter lines when wpthey continue to test when they've had their bfp.

Don't panic and congrats xx

Thanks ladies. It's dropped to 1-2 now. Phoned consultants office and he's sending me the epu for blood draw to check levels. Hopefully all is ok. Although I'm starting to lose hope :(

I hate them tests my bloods where 2400hcg and yet the test was still 2-3 weeks! Over 2000 they say should pick up 3+ xxx

I heard that once over 3+ those digitals aren't any good and start playing around with the numbers.
FX!

I'm glad you're getting levels checked but I'm sure those tests are just being wonky.

So my bloods came back as 2096. Not the highest number but higher than they were in my daughters pregnancy at this point. Doctor had no idea why the tests are going down. Tried again on a clearblue this morning and it said not pregnant and that was with FMU. But there's no way that's possible with my bloods from a few hours before that. I'm guessing we have a faulty bunch. Will give clear blue a ring I think. I'm still in the hospital now and even the doctor is confused by it. The urine tests they are doing are coming up as very very positive.

How annoying :( we pay a lot of these tests! I won't use them again after my bad experience but still it's a bit thing for us pregnant ladies to use them... glad your bloods have gone up tho... will they offer you a scan? Xxx

How annoying :( we pay a lot of these tests! I won't use them again after my bad experience but still it's a bit thing for us pregnant ladies to use them... glad your bloods have gone up tho... will they offer you a scan? Xxx

Yea I was meant to have one Thursday but they are moving it forward to Wednesday when I'm exactly 6 weeks. They won't scan here before 6 weeks. I'm never going to use clear blue again after this. Does not make sense how I can get a not pregnant on a digi and dark positive on a hospital test with a blood level over 2000. Loooking forward to being discharged and going home now. Although on the plus side the hospital breakfast was lovely lol xx

Aww hope weds comes around quick for you :) yeah agree with you on that lover staying in haha! Toast with real butter was amazing better when someone else makes it is think ;) keep us updated xxxx

i got a 1-2 at 4.5 weeks then like 4 days later got 2-3, and freaked out so i stopped. then i had a beta done the same day and it was 10,000. dont trust those things.

Glad I found this post.....I have got 1-2 weeks for th4 last 6 days and I definately should be 2-3 by now. Just got me worrI'd that pregnancy isn't progressing at all :cry:

Dont trust those tests at all. They gave me the scare of my life! I had my second scan Friday and baby is doing great. Only real way to know if levels are increasing as they should is a blood test. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->