Clearblue + test.. is this positive or negative??

I did 3 more Clearblue tests and I'm getting the same results on all of them.. anyone have insight on this??

Attachments

• IMG_0844.jpg
    IMG_0844.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 45
Doesn't look quite right if you know what I mean, but it could just be the angle of the photo. Deffo a line tho!

I see the line but I don't trust it. I literally went through 20 or more those tests before this pregnancy. I kept getting faint lines & wasn't pregnant. Try a pink dye test, it should give you a more definitive answer. Good luck!

i really think thats the start of your bfp

Looks like a good start, but you mentioned you didn't have your period since January 17th, that means you should be around 8-9weeks pregnant. The line should be a lot darker by now then. I kept getting faint lines with clear blue and I wasn't. Try the the pink dye. I think it looks positive though. Fingers crossed for you.

Looks like a maybe ... is the line blue to the eye? When are you retesting? Good luck x

It looks positive to me....is it darker than the previous test? I haven't gotten lines on cb without being pg, but got lines on frer when not pg lol but since you're getting the same result, maybe try a different brand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"