clearblue tests....

itsmelou1984

mummy of 3 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi just wondering how many people have had false positives with clearblue normal test...(not digi) ive heard their unreliable, due on yesterday and just needing some advice really....as i got a v v faint line with one this morning (not fmu) fankoooooo :) :hug:

Hey Lou

GP said you cannot get a false positive - if the line appears in the time frame then it won't be an evap and if it's a faint line - you should get a stronger line within 48 hours when the HCG levels have multiplied?

If in doubt, i would say buy a digi as you have it in writing then and there will be no squinting at lines!

Hurrah! fingers crossed :hugs:

yeah i suppose and i forgot to mention the line had gone by the time i went to work...which confused me even more cos i thought i was seeing things :(

Ah but did it come up within the time frame?

it could have been diluted!x

got to admit it was the 3rd pee of the day after a coffee! (sorry TMI) :) but i really thought i was seeing things but i know for sure it was there, my mum had seen it. it was def after 10 mins but i didnt think it'd vanish :(

Call clear blue they will send some free digis, they are aware of this problem. I got 5 out 6 with a faint positive and then 2 negatives on FRER

Call clear blue they will send some free digis, they are aware of this problem. I got 5 out 6 with a faint positive and then 2 negatives on FRER

i did this also, i got evaps on both test , phoned them and they sent me some digis out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->