clearblue tests....

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by itsmelou1984, Oct 27, 2008.

1. itsmelou1984

itsmelou1984 mummy of 3 girls :)

Hi just wondering how many people have had false positives with clearblue normal test...(not digi) ive heard their unreliable, due on yesterday and just needing some advice really....as i got a v v faint line with one this morning (not fmu) fankoooooo :) :hug:

2. rachelle1975

rachelle1975 And then there were 3!!

Hey Lou

GP said you cannot get a false positive - if the line appears in the time frame then it won't be an evap and if it's a faint line - you should get a stronger line within 48 hours when the HCG levels have multiplied?

If in doubt, i would say buy a digi as you have it in writing then and there will be no squinting at lines!

Hurrah! fingers crossed :hugs:

3. itsmelou1984

yeah i suppose and i forgot to mention the line had gone by the time i went to work...which confused me even more cos i thought i was seeing things :(

4. rachelle1975

rachelle1975 And then there were 3!!

Ah but did it come up within the time frame?

it could have been diluted!x

5. itsmelou1984

got to admit it was the 3rd pee of the day after a coffee! (sorry TMI) :) but i really thought i was seeing things but i know for sure it was there, my mum had seen it. it was def after 10 mins but i didnt think it'd vanish :(

6. K80

K80 Well-Known Member

Call clear blue they will send some free digis, they are aware of this problem. I got 5 out 6 with a faint positive and then 2 negatives on FRER

7. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

i did this also, i got evaps on both test , phoned them and they sent me some digis out x