Clearblue thin lines?

Kina

Reaction score
Have any of you ever experienced very thin BFP lines with clearblues? Are they false positives/evap lines?

I think I still have hcg left over from having Alex as I'm getting very thin lines on CB tests (and a very very faint line on a tesco test). I tested this morning and had 2 lines come up within 10 mins on both tests. I don't think either would show at the moment on camera, the CB is extremely thin and the tesco barely there.

If anyone knows anything about when hcg should be out of your blood post giving birth I'd appreciate your info. I know post miscarriage it can take 6-8 weeks for it to disappear, some sites I've found suggest 6 weeks after a normal delivery but some say 3.

I've made an appointment at the docs tomorrow morning and will beg for hcg blood tests to find out what's happening, but in the meantime any info you can supply will be gratefully received.

I know I'm not TTC but I thought that you ladies would probably be able to help me the most :) Hope that's ok?

BTW this is a line I got on Friday, but that got stronger over 45 mins so I know it should be discarded. (it looked clearer to my eye than it does on the camera)
https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/kinawhitton/DSCF0535.jpg
https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/kinawhitton/DSCF0534.jpg

Tesco showing up to seems to indicate both tests are right & a very low hCG level is present Kina. It is possible to be post-birth :hugs:

I would say to be neutral about the result if after 10 minute & you had not repeated with simular results using another brand. I had evaps on the cheapies not so long ago & tested with a Tesco test & it was as white as white even hours after.

I can defo see a line on the 2nd pic. is there any chance of you being pregnant?

I can defo see a line on the 2nd pic. is there any chance of you being pregnant?

A one in a billion :blush: DTD 11-12 days ago (I can't remember if it was the Wednesday or the Thursday but I remember thinking I should give it a go to see what things were like down there after having Alex :blush: ) but used the withdrawal method, I'm still breastfeeding day and night and I haven't had a period yet. We used the WD method sucessfully for a year before ttc with Ella.

I had some unexplained bleeding on Friday morning and hadn't even considered the chance that I could be pregnant until I read Wobbles post about her spotting, the bleeding I had was red and watery and I haven't had anything since Friday. But I did have mastitis and I wondered if it could be related to that.

I've had some stabby pains down there but again I don't know whether I am concentrating to much now on things I wouldn't have paid that much attention too.:wacko:

i have no idea what it could be:wacko:

ps i got pregnant twice with the WD method!!!

i have no idea what it could be:wacko:

ps i got pregnant twice with the WD method!!!

:dohh: I'm going to be so embarassed tomorow at the docs, imagine it, they are going to think I am such a slut! I'd a have just 2 year old, a 10 month old and a newborn if I was. I don't think I am, the chances are just to slim. I think it's happened to teach me a lesson about contraception!!

a slut for sleeping with your husband??? lol you plonker!

if you are preg then you are a mummy machine:rofl:

but like you say the chances are slim so might just be taking a while to come out of your system

a slut for sleeping with your husband??? lol you plonker!

if you are preg then you are a mummy machine:rofl:

but like you say the chances are slim so might just be taking a while to come out of your system

:rofl: Hun you deffo not a slut for sleeping with your husband .... My very dishy (old) 30 something GP has 5 kids lol all under the age of 6 ... so she was a mummy machine too !!!

Totally agree with dionne here, and if you ARE PG then your doctor can't possibly comment!

Hope you get the outcome you want hun, but don't forget you can ovulate anytime after having a baby your body doesn't go back to its normal cycle straight away!

xxx hugs xxx

ooh Kina!

I can see a line on the first test. good luck at the doctors tomorrow.

How would you both feel if you are prengant?

xx

ooh Kina!

I can see a line on the first test. good luck at the doctors tomorrow.

How would you both feel if you are prengant?

xx

Gutted as Matt doesn't want me to have it if I am. But I've decided if I am I will keep it and just try my hardest to cope.

oh no, will it cause problems between you tho :(

really hope you get the result you want, dont mean to worry you but after my misscarriage (i was 9 weeks) i stopped getting positive tests after about 4 weeks.

xx

EDIT: sorry, thinking about it, i dont even think it took that long to stop getting +

I'm just trying to tell myself it's not possible, it's just left over hcg, the lines aren't really there/they're evaps. I can't get my head around the fact that I might be pregnant, the chances seem so amazingly small.

Matt doesn't think I will cope, he thinks the strain of having another baby so soon will be really bad on my body and on the baby's health. I had problems with my pelvis last time and struggled to look after Ella whilst I was pregnant so looking after Ella and Alex is going to be a nightmare. Plus the children I have already are going to get such a small amount of attention. How will I manage with practically 3 children under the age of 2? I haven't lost the weight that I put on so will be starting the pregnancy overweight which isn't healthy.

But then I look at Alex who is lying in my lap and I know that I could never choose to take the road of not having the baby. In every family photo taken I'd know someone was missing and that it was my fault, the guilt of making the decision whether a future sibling of Ella and Alex's should die would be with me for life.

In my heart I'm hoping it's left over hcg. In my head I keep thinking about the fact that we had sex, and 8-9 days later I've bled (possible implantation) and got a v v v v faint positive test, on the Saturday I got a v v v v faint positive on a tescos (but not til after the expiry time), yesterday I got a neg on a CB when I did it late in the day and today I've got 2 barely there faint positives on two different tests. The signs are there that I could be pg, but there are other possible explanations so it's very confusing!:wacko:

i dont know alot about the hcg levels, but if it was left over from Alex, wouldnt it have shown on the clear blue you did in the afternoon?

What time is your docs, hopefuly he/she can put your mind at ease

xx

i dont know alot about the hcg levels, but if it was left over from Alex, wouldnt it have shown on the clear blue you did in the afternoon?

What time is your docs, hopefuly he/she can put your mind at ease

xx

10.10am. And it's with the surgery hottie :blush:

I just read back over my posts on 'the other' place and I was showing on the ultra early tests and CB (sounds like I was getting the same sort of lines) at 10DPO (obviously I can't go by DPO as I don't know when/if I did and can only go by when I DTD) but not on 20hcg/first response then. So it does sound like about the right time that I'd be getting positives. I've ordered some cheapies from Charl and from Ebay (Ebay ones should be here tomorrow). If I get positives on the Ebay ones then I know I'm in trouble!

I just rememberd about this thread...

https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=5196

hope that can help you a bit

xx

ooh Kina, not sure what to say, hope you get the result you want hun xx let us know how you get on at the docs x

I just tested as an experiment and got a positive so good luck hunnie,i know i am few weeks behind but every hope its left over hcg
bex.x

Will be in the post 1st class tomorrow Kina x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"