Clearblue...updated pics

I HATE to even have to say it but a thin blue line off tot he left like that broke my heart once, those freakin clear blue tests are terrible, I've found info online that its happened to a lot of people. =(
You still could be good but get a pink dye! xx

I can agree with cool cupcake about those lines. I've heard bad things about the tests with blue dye. I would say just to be sure test with another brand test! But it sure does LOOK to be a :bfp:

I don't want to say this but please don't do this to yourself :( Your body after birth takes time to adjust in so many ways some quicker than others but hcg levels can stay up for an average of 4-6 weeks but have known some womens levels to show later than that at a low count but enough ...

Could you speak to your doctor? Get a blood test done if theres a positive result to retest to see if they are rising.

:hugs: only thinking of you hun not trying to be negative x x

I don't want to say this but please don't do this to yourself :( Your body after birth takes time to adjust in so many ways some quicker than others but hcg levels can stay up for an average of 4-6 weeks but have known some womens levels to show later than that at a low count but enough ...

Could you speak to your doctor? Get a blood test done if theres a positive result to retest to see if they are rising.

:hugs: only thinking of you hun not trying to be negative x x

Awww wobs....thanks for worrying bout me hun:blush: Im only testing as ive googled myself into a frenzy,after hearing that you are very fertile after birth. Hubby and i only BD once since i gave birth to Bodhi. I have spoken to mw and dr when it be ok to start trying again. Both agreed when im emotionally ready and bleeding has stopped. Altho saying that,i wasnt planning on getting pregnant this soon,i had way to much to drink and wasnt safe with hubby.(irresponsible i know)I did ring docs today but couldnt get to see them,so am booked for next week. Im just taking each day as it comes. Thanks for replying and being concerned.:hug::hug:

Hey my test looks like yours. Is this the test that resulted in you expecting now?

Hey my test looks like yours. Is this the test that resulted in you expecting now?

Hey hunny...My cb test that you see here was negative. Im sorry.:hugs: I hope yours turns out to be a positive tho! Sending you loads of babydust sweetie.:hugs:

Really old thread but congrats on your pregnancy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->