Clearblue w Weeks indicator

WantaBelly

Reaction score
Did anyone else get a 2-3 weeks pregnant at 14dpo? Is this a common thing. I am an older mom and this is my 11th child but I have never had this happen.......

Not to freak you out... I got 2-3 at 13dpo and I had twins.

I got 3+ at 5 weeks, i really think they are more of a rough guide.

2-3 at 14dpo with twins. I got 2-3dpo with this pregnancy aswell at 14dpo. I haven't had a scan yet but hoping just one. Good luck

I got 2-3 at 13dpo. I just have one baby in there :) I got 3+ at 19dpo

:flow:

Not to freak you out... I got 2-3 at 13dpo and I had twins.

That would be a total shocker for me! Plus a huge worry. I had a classical c-section in 2013 because my son was high transverse so I would worry the entire pregnant if I was pregnant with twins. At my age I will be happy with a healthy baby. My youngest is 6 months old and this is already a bit of a shock but we will embrace another blessing.

I got a 2-3 weeks at 14/15 dpo, just one baby in there!! I had a bfn on a test 4 days earlier too.

Good luck!!

I got a 2-3 at 12dpo with one of my mcs. Don't know why the mc happened but I had high betas (not crazy high just higher than average that was doubling every 26 hours). Only implanted one that cycle so wasn't twins. 2-3 can be triggered at 153 avg hcg according to clear blue site. But since you've never gotten that before could be twins and older moms are said to be at more risk. 10 babies! Wow! Amazing!!

i got 1-2 at almost 5 weeks. at a little over 5 weeks i got 2-3, and near 6 weeks i got 3+

I got 2-3 using my first digital at exactly 14dpo the day AF was due... I never tested beforehand so didn't see a 1-2. I got 3+ at 5 weeks and 3 days.

Oh and I have one baby boy :)

Congrats x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back