Clearish, whiteish, sticky, snot like mucus?

CowgirlBaby

Reaction score
Um so this is going to sound really silly and I'm sorry it does lol, but other than the almost year I've been off birth control it's been since I was like 14 since I've really had any discharge, and well at work today (my second shift of the day) I stopped into the bathroom and noticed like a really sticky, clearish, whiteish snot like mucus in my undergarments, and I'm clueless, what might it be? Could it be my app is wrong and I'm currently ovulating or? I am clueless lol I'm sorry

Well is it stretchy, creamy or kind of sticky like semi dry glue? If it's very stretchy then Is say ew- if not then not likely to be ew or fertile.

It is stretchy, almost like semi dry glue from a glue gun, or like when you peel the sticky thing off the back of a gift card

Yes but by stretchy I mean if you had it between your thumb and finger it would stretch about an inch or so. If just slight stretch likely is stick which can happen in tww sometimes.

Then likely is ew which is usually fertile. Do you use opks or temp to confirm ovulation?

I never have before, I'm just getting back into actively trying after I miscarried in Feb, but I did an ovulation test and i'm ovulating.

Then bd or inseminate if you can. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->