'Clearout' Question

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Ok, so I apologise now if any of this post is TMI for some people but I really wanted to ask!
Ok so I started off bloody constipated, up until about 2 weeks ago I was lucky if I 'went' once a week. It was that bad I had to get some lactulose off the doc and got piles:blush: The lactulose didnt last long though as it gave me bad pains.
Then I strted going once a day but still quite difficult to do it and had to strain a bit. Now for the past 2 days Ive woken up with belly ache and had to go to the loo quick:blush: Its not runny but its softer than normal and I dont have to strain......Ive been 3 times already today, it was 3 times yesterday too. Also, Is it normal to have the 'trumps' quite a lot?:blush:
Oh god, Im sorry......I know this thread stinks!:rofl:

Could this be my 'clearout?'

Had to ask though:hugs:

It sounds like it hun.
I have had the same thing for the past week and feeling of "I need to get to the loo right now!".
I mentioned to MW (I have no shame,LOL) and she said its body getting ready and emptying bowels in prep for labour,helping to avoid embarassing accidents in labour IYKWIM? xxx

I just dont remember any of it with my last pregnancys...to be honest I never took as much notice as I do now....:dohh:

Its just so strange that 'down there' has completely changed.
My hoohaa is really aching this morning and had some period type pains yesterday and a few this morning so it feels as though hes sitting lower.

One thing the mw said to me yesterday when she checked for babys head in my pelvis was that he was right down but towards my back? Is he in the right place? Or is he thinking of coming outa my bum?:rofl:

I just dont remember any of it with my last pregnancys...to be honest I never took as much notice as I do now....:dohh:

Its just so strange that 'down there' has completely changed.
My hoohaa is really aching this morning and had some period type pains yesterday and a few this morning so it feels as though hes sitting lower.

One thing the mw said to me yesterday when she checked for babys head in my pelvis was that he was right down but towards my back? Is he in the right place? Or is he thinking of coming outa my bum?:rofl:

:rofl:
Maybe he is having a shuffle around to get most comfy :)
I don't remember all of this from last time either and every twinge or difference now I jump on google,LOL

Sounds like what I am feeling now,bubs settling in ready to make exit :)
But OMG I get shooting pains all through my hoo-ha at night,don't know what he is doing but it bloomin' hurts :)

heheheh love your play on words lol...

I have been the same... I have Hamerroids now... thanks to my lovely Daughter!!! So that is always fun!!!!

I never used to go this much but daily seems like i am going at least 3 or 4 times a day and it is like i am doing what ever i am doing then all of a sudden ohhhhh poo.... i need to pooooop!!!!!! Eeeeeek lol

I have this for abot 4 or 5 days now.... not sure what is happening :(

I think its a masterplan from all our LO's to keep us on our toes! LOL

Hahahahaha i agree fully!!! Little Shits lol hehehehehe get it??? lol
sorry had to do it lol

LOL i honestly cant remember too but with this baby I had some bad days with the potty. I think three times so far. Even the runs last week at my parents house. Well semi runs? Soft but not LOL Anyways so far nothing but last night I was in a bit of pain in my lower belly.

Well Ive been for a long walk around our block and I was getting some serious cramps down below and it felt as though there was something ready to drop out between my legs!

I come home and went to bed for a lie down and had a really weird pressure in my bum and lower back, not pain but intense pressure and I had to go AGAIN!:hissy: I dont have any wind pains and its not runny tmi:blush: sorry so I dunno whats happening.
I also feel like a I really need a wee but I dont IYKWIM.

OH reckons babys coming tonight...yeah yeah I wish lol.

Ohh ill be hoping for ya hun! I want mine tonight. Right after Ham easter dinner and ill be a happy camper LOL!

Lol Ill still be sat here this time in 2 weeks saying the same Janis..........I cant see him coming this early.

Im wondering if ive had my clear out too, ive had what you described a few days ago but nothing the last few days, maybe i got nothing left! then again it could have been from all the currys ive been eating to try and get started! I'm Obsessively Symptom watching for the start of something and its driving me crazy!! surely we all cant have that much longer right! xxx

When did you have lactulose and how much? I read and got told and take it myself lol.... that it tends to work a day or two after taking it? Could be that if not your clearout.

Thinking with all those pains though lol that he certainly may be wanting to make an appearance ! :D

Jacqui i have been exactly like you. Constipated all the way through then about a week ago i started waking up needing the loo :blush:. Yesterday and today i had the runs really bad in the morning. I have also got the pressure down there and period style cramps but i have been getting painful tightenings for over a week now also. I don't think i'm lucky enough to go early either although all my family say i can't hang on much longer. Do you think were gearing up for labour or are we reading to much into our bowel movements :rofl: i wish there was a psychic i could ring who could tell me exactly when things would start lol xx

When did you have lactulose and how much? I read and got told and take it myself lol.... that it tends to work a day or two after taking it? Could be that if not your clearout.

Thinking with all those pains though lol that he certainly may be wanting to make an appearance ! :D

It was over 10 days ago I took the lactulose sammie, lol.

Jacqui i have been exactly like you. Constipated all the way through then about a week ago i started waking up needing the loo :blush:. Yesterday and today i had the runs really bad in the morning. I have also got the pressure down there and period style cramps but i have been getting painful tightenings for over a week now also. I don't think i'm lucky enough to go early either although all my family say i can't hang on much longer. Do you think were gearing up for labour or are we reading to much into our bowel movements :rofl: i wish there was a psychic i could ring who could tell me exactly when things would start lol xx

Ohh you sound exactly like me snetty! My bh's have become more intense and Im sitting here getting them lasting over a min now. I havnt actually had the runs, thats the bit I dont get, its like normal poo but softer you know.:blush:
I feel like theres something bulging up my hoo haa and Im taking trips to the loo for a wee like every ten/twenty mins.

I am doing the same.
Not runs but looser,ahem :)
Getting pains that become more frequent and stronger as days go by.
I sit here feeling excited that it might be it,then it goes away .Grrr :)

i hate 2 put a dampner on things but iv had this for 2 weeks now:cry:

i wish al these things meant that that was it, a big flashing light...WARNING WARNING BABY COMING!!:dohh:

its such a nice day 2 have a baby as well! some1 is going to go 2night i can feel it! i know its not me but maybe u jacqui by the sounds of things!

while were on this topic see those shooting pains are they inbetween ur bum n lady bits coz serverla times 2day i hav went 2 sit down and OMG!!! theyr agony like hes stabbin me with a fork??

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->