'Clearout' Question

Well my shooting pains are all in my lady bits :)
I must look really odd when I jump off the couch yelping,LOL

My shooting pains are up my lady bits lol! Feels like im gonna wet myself big time:blush:

And I keep getting this pressure feeling in my bottom along with some of the hicks...theyve not given up yet.

Oh I wish something would happen!:hissy:

Y'know when ya sit on the loo to go pee pee lol well i feel like i'm kinda wide down there when i sit on the loo :blush: does that make sense? Its like the baby is gonna fall out!! (wouldn't that be nice, if it just slipped out) to put it bluntly i feel like i have a chuff like a wizards sleve and the baby is RIGHT THERE!! Anyone else getting this too? Or am i just proper weird :blush: xx

I'm having the same problems, was really constipated, got piles, now stools are really soft, get really bad tightenings (not regular) with backache and lower tummy ache, and feels like I really need a poop...when the tightenings go, so does the feeling of needing to poop. Always get a bad pressure in my hoo-hah (like needing to pee really bad), again when the tightenings go, so does the pressure.
Any ideas? xox

LOL The only way I can get comfy is to sit with my legs wide open(classy girl I am )because it feels like a bowling ball is stuck right there:)

I am feeling so tired today,not normal tired,I mean very very tired ,head dropping on table tired!
Had some really sharp sore pains for last 20 mins and want to throw up.

I can't take 2 more weeks like this,I can't :(

I am feeling so tired today,not normal tired,I mean very very tired ,head dropping on table tired!

:hugs: i know what you mean chick :hugs: I hope your LO puts in an appearance soon xx

:hugs: i know what you mean chick :hugs: I hope your LO puts in an appearance soon xx

:hugs:Oh you too hun xxx

goodness gracious... i am only 29 wks and i have had the "loose" bowels for the past like three weeks... so maybe im just lucky with not getting constipated or what... but yea. i hope im not "clearing out"!!! good grief... ive had almost all the other symptoms that you ladies are listing here too! arrrg... pregnancy is such a confusing matter...

It should be called never ending tri not third tri LOL

It should be called never ending tri not third tri LOL

Oh I agree!!!!!

My clearout seems to have stopped lol, but still get the feeling of wanting to go. And everytime I have a drink Im running to the loo for a wee within 10 mins:dohh:

Driving me nutty!

lol i have had this .... one min constipated one min clearing out i have been 4 times for a poop today lol xx and i still dont feel like thats it ... lol

I have been niggly all day so i think my time is close anyway ... period pains backache u name it !!

ps- and lots of trumping lol :rofl:

lol i have had this .... one min constipated one min clearing out i have been 4 times for a poop today lol xx and i still dont feel like thats it ... lol

I have been niggly all day so i think my time is close anyway ... period pains backache u name it !!

exactly what ive been getting! I was convinced earlier this was gonna be it....but now Im not.:dohh:

Hope you go soon hun x

I've been having this for about 2 weeks now! :dohh:

I woke up in the middle of the night one night with bad pains then had a hugee clearout, same happened the night after then for about 4 days it was normal, then had it again and its just been like that since.

My midwife said it was our bodys preparing x

exactly what ive been getting! I was convinced earlier this was gonna be it....but now Im not.:dohh:

Hope you go soon hun x

LOL i feel the same, people must think i am being really daft, cause i keep going i think its going to happen soon ... oooh no maybe not !! lts keep fingers crossed it happens for us both real soon :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->