Clexane injections plz give me some help or tips

Liovec

Reaction score
I had my et today and my first clexane injection 15 minutes ago and it hurt so bad! I even used Elma cream!!! Please give me some tips or advice to help I have to have this daily! X

I used clexane injections on one of my cycles, they are not the nicest things but I did find they got easier once you get the hang of it. I am assuming you are using the pre filled syringes? I found them really stiff so I learnt to loosen the plunger (I think that is what it's called) first to move the liquid to the top of the syringe and to let out any air. It meant that once I put the needle in I wasn't pressing so hard to inject because it was so stiff. Plus make sure the sharpest part of the needle is closest to your stomach, so the hole to the needle is facing upwards. I also alternate from left to right on my tummy area below the belly button. Unfortunately I did get bruises, some worst than others but I promise it does get easier. I hope that makes sense and is of any help.

Congratulations on your transfer and wishing you the best of the luck.

I used clexane injections on one of my cycles, they are not the nicest things but I did find they got easier once you get the hang of it. I am assuming you are using the pre filled syringes? I found them really stiff so I learnt to loosen the plunger (I think that is what it's called) first to move the liquid to the top of the syringe and to let out any air. It meant that once I put the needle in I wasn't pressing so hard to inject because it was so stiff. Plus make sure the sharpest part of the needle is closest to your stomach, so the hole to the needle is facing upwards. I also alternate from left to right on my tummy area below the belly button. Unfortunately I did get bruises, some worst than others but I promise it does get easier. I hope that makes sense and is of any help.

Congratulations on your transfer and wishing you the best of the luck.
Thank you they still burn but your right much better than the first two thanks for your well wishes regarding my transfer unfortunately I think it's failed as I'm 8dp5dt and took a test today and it was bfn 💔

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->