Clexane

Hello yes I'am as i had ivf. I found out today that it worked-im about 4wks 2 days.

I've been on clexane since I started my IVF cycle and will continue with injections until I'm 12weeks.

Did either of you bleed on it? Had IB on 11dpo and had a feeling I was pregnant so started clexane on 12dpo... on 14-16dpo I had what could be described as a light period. I've researched that clexane makes bleeding 10x worse as a blood thinner... looking for someone who bled on it but all turned out ok xxx

Im on fragmin and asprin and I had bleeding in first tri. All was fine in my case and bleeding is pretty common early on. Have they done any bloods or offered you a scan. Might be best to speak to a doctor. I know after my episodes of bleeding I was advised to not have my injections for 48 hours because it could make the bleeding worse.

Hi yep got a scan on 24th... I'll be 6w3d then and fortnightly scans thereafter. I did mention the bleeding to my dr but was only on 20mg so didn't say to stop but now on 40mg. My tests seem to be progressing well so not too concerned as of yet xxx

No bleeding from me I've been on the 40mg along with 81mg aspirin.It may be worth calling up your doctor so they are aware you are still bleeding and can advise what you should do.

I was only bleeding 14-16dpo and stopped now. Was just wondering if others have bled as I know it is fairly common on clexane and should have mentioned I am on aspirin aswell. Xxx

Hello, this is my 4th pregnancy on clexane and aspirin, and the 3rd one i have had bleeding with xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->