Clingy baby

twinklestar25

Reaction score
Hi I posted earlier but had no replys,Maybe because it was quite long! Anyway my 13 month old boy has started been clingy for the past month, crying when I leave the room etc. He's also waking 1 hr after going to bed ad not resettling until
I put him in my bed.

Any one else experienced this? What did you
Do?did it just pass? thanks

Most babies will go through clingy phases, do you think he's teething perhaps? Poppy is like a leech on my leg when she's got a tooth comin thru!

Yeah I think he is teething, I've been expecting a tooth every day for a month now! Lots of drooling, colds, biting thing and soft smelly poos but not tooth has made an appearance yet! He's not been like this before but only has the front 4 up to now, 2 top 2 bottom so perhaps some painful ones are approaching! who knows hey, thanksaubw well
Try to ride it out

They do say that the back ones hurt more on the way through. Could he have a bit of a cold?? Might be a tad poorly and wants extra mummy cuddles?!

could be his molars coming through, my friends little boy has got 1 or 2 molars now and hes only a little bit older than your LO. Plenty of mummy cuddles :):) xx

Hmm yeah maybe, it has been a month now, we'll soon see when they come through if he hers better! Thanks everyone :)

there's a development stage they hit around 55weeks, like any other spurt you will get the classic symptoms of clingyness, cries, sleep regression etc. That coupled with any teeth LO may be cutting will = a very fussy child. Just be patient and give lots of comfort and cuddles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->