Clinical Guard Hpt pic attached

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
[/ATTACH]

So I read the reviews for hpt and they were terribly many ladies were prego and not get even a faint bfp on there tests while other test showed a blaring bfp.

I'll never buy them again, and i'm going to get a frer for Sunday a.m but what do think of these any faint anything?

[/ATTACH]

So I read the reviews for hpt and they were terribly many ladies were prego and not get even a faint bfp on there tests while other test showed a blaring bfp.

I'll never buy them again, and i'm going to get a frer for Sunday a.m but what do think of these any faint anything?

The bottom one looks positive to me.

the bottom is a LH (ovulation) I just put there as comparison! :D

Yeah look pretty BFN, lol but with some help on my other post I'm to early to be testing because I ovulated late so I'm only 8 dpo lol. I'm going to test again on Tuesday!

Yeah look pretty BFN, lol but with some help on my other post I'm to early to be testing because I ovulated late so I'm only 8 dpo lol. I'm going to test again on Tuesday!

Awesome! Hope you get a BFP. :)

Thank You! I took a clear blue just now and there is faint blue line (its the plus/min us kind and Dh see's it also i'm not crazy lol. But I know blue dyes aren't trust worthy so pink dye in a few days! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->