clinical guard tests and dark gray shadow indents within time limit

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
have u ever experienced anything like this? today and all day i had immediate gray lines on all my CG tests i took with fmu and 2-5 hr holds. the lines show up around 14 sec mark but they dry lighter but they r very dark up until the 5 minute time limit. the fact they r grayish and not that thick made me think they were all indents. but tonight i took them on no urine hold and the lines didnt show like they did at all when i held urine. but the indents/white dents were filled in after a half hour with a shadow and when i shined a light behind it, the indents arent white like they normally are when ive shined a light prior to all this today. they looked pink and not gray at all. i am getting more tests tomorrow. at least two other brands. AT LEAST. i will be getting wondfo and fasStep cassettes and i want to get a dollar test if my man will get one on the way home. doubt it .-.

Attachments

• 20151229_080605-1.jpg
    20151229_080605-1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 62
Not gunna lie - a little confused - but that picture sure looks like the start of a bfp to me! :flower:

Not gunna lie - a little confused - but that picture sure looks like the start of a bfp to me! :flower:
D; sorry for confusing anybody. ill try to simplif. //edits. there ;3

When I got my bfp on a FRER, I also took a CG and thats what it looked like. It might have even been fainter! I say you have a bfp!

i wish it was but so far im just getting shadowy lines on my CG and my wondfos n cassettes came in today. buuuut i used wondfo on no urine hold so ofcourse i got a questionable indent looking thing on it so ill call it a bfn. i havent tried my new brand fasStep yet. i guess ill hold urine for an hour or two and see if anything shows up later on today. ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->