Clinique

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
This stuff is quite expensive but I want to know if it's worth the cash!!

Anyone use it?

https://www.clinique.co.uk/giftcentre/gc_category.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT3398

i dont use it myself as i cant afford it, but my friend swears by it and wont use anything else x

Ive never used this myself (mainly coz its so pricey!!) but it is supposed to be brilliant, ive always been tempted to get it !! :D

I buy Clarins char is about £32 a pot but lasts for 5-6 months so well worth it and my skin is nice and looks good so I would say them also if you have any probs Clarins CS is fab!

Bex

Ive used Clarins too and it did wonders for my acne covered skin. Unfortunatley couldnt afford to keep using it :(

If you writeand complain about some of the day creams being a funny consisitency they will send you a free pot they did me and then I said it didnt turn up (it did) and they sent another

B

Just as pricey as Clinique

HINTS AT MY OH

I used to use it-the 3 step thingy with the soap, toner (smelt like nail polish remover) and the dramatically different moisturiser. Now i can't afford it. :cry:

it is good, and is an investment :D

I found it a little harsh TBH, and I can't get my head round an expensive moisturiser that's for all skin types.

The product sizes do mean that it's not bad value for money though :)

I couldnt live without it and have got the body oil and no stretch marks yet,so reckon there is somehting in it.

Cost per week is sod all considering I no longer buy fags or drink or expensive shoes (love Jones the bootmaker) as cant wear heels so I treat myself to that instead,getting quite a range now,lol

B

You'll need more than bloody clinique to help you!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy:
:loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

Hi Wobbles

I personally wouldnt use clinques clarifying lotions as they are like paint striper and can burn your skin if you get the wrong strength! :shock: I work in a department store and have heard bad stories. Hope nobody on here works for them if so im sorry. :oops:

miss maternal said:
Hi Wobbles

I personally wouldnt use clinques clarifying lotions as they are like paint striper and can burn your skin if you get the wrong strength! :shock: I work in a department store and have heard bad stories. Hope nobody on here works for them if so im sorry. :oops:

I agree, the clarifying lotion is really harsh and smelt very strong. I changed onto Virgin Vie and it was more gentle on my skin.

I bought a small set today for like £12 on eBay so I'll try it out & see if I want to spend that much on this or not!! :D

Wobbles I love the clinique.

My achne was terible before I started using it.

The only thing is thou you have to keep using it as I stopped for a bit and my skin broke out.

Hopefully I'll be impressed - apparantly the soaps & that last a while?!

Mines lasts months wobbles - you only need a tiny amount.

Take a before and after photo - he he he

My SIL uses clinique I use Clarins. Someone I used to work with worked on a beauty counter in Boots, and she said they used the clenser to clean the tables and stuff cause it was so harsh! She swore by Clarins so its what I have used, although its expensive a little goes a very long way, so it doesnt work out as expensive as you think. Im giving up on all my skin care products though because of my eyes, and have decided to just use natural products. So Ihave some its and pieces and sample stuff you can have if you want to try Clarins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->