Clomid 2-6 when did you ovulate??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by babymumma6, Mar 29, 2011.

1. babymumma6

babymumma6 Well-Known Member

Hey

When did you ovulate taking clomid between 2-6?? I want to work out when I should take opk...

2. loubylou88

loubylou88 TTC since October 2009 :-

hey hun.
    I take clomid on days 2-6 too.and i got posives on day's 14 first cycle.then day 16 on second cycle!
    Am waiting for af to show up. shes due tomorrow so will be starting my third round of clomid by end of this week hopfully!!!
    GOOD LUCK!!!XXX

3. Mommyagain

Mommyagain Expecting 2nd son!

I was told you ovulate 5 to 10 days after your last pill. I take my clomid on cd5-9 but hope that helps!

4. ARRIELLE

ARRIELLE Well-Known Member

I had cramping on my left side cd18 and cd19 i got a positive opk. Bit i took clomid cd2-6 and soy isoflavones cd7 and 8.... Sooooo....i think i might have pushed back my ovulation. I suggest you get a 20 pack opk.... How long are your cycles??? That is also a factor i believe. But they day you are suppose to ovulate five -10 days after last pill. So like cd11-cd16....I AM ON CD 29 RIGHT NOW...

5. babymumma6

babymumma6 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys.. My cycles are long.. I took clomid 5-9 my 1stcycle and o on cd 23 so I'm hoping it's around cd15-cd16 this cycle