• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Clomid 2-6 when did you ovulate??

babymumma6

Reaction score
Hey

When did you ovulate taking clomid between 2-6?? I want to work out when I should take opk...

hey hun.
I take clomid on days 2-6 too.and i got posives on day's 14 first cycle.then day 16 on second cycle!
Am waiting for af to show up. shes due tomorrow so will be starting my third round of clomid by end of this week hopfully!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!XXX

I was told you ovulate 5 to 10 days after your last pill. I take my clomid on cd5-9 but hope that helps!

I had cramping on my left side cd18 and cd19 i got a positive opk. Bit i took clomid cd2-6 and soy isoflavones cd7 and 8.... Sooooo....i think i might have pushed back my ovulation. I suggest you get a 20 pack opk.... How long are your cycles??? That is also a factor i believe. But they day you are suppose to ovulate five -10 days after last pill. So like cd11-cd16....I AM ON CD 29 RIGHT NOW...

Thanks guys.. My cycles are long.. I took clomid 5-9 my 1stcycle and o on cd 23 so I'm hoping it's around cd15-cd16 this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"