• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Clomid #2, OV 2weeks late. AF 4days late. Let's wait this out!

gracealone

trying for 1st child
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I'm 6 DPO today, AF is due on 2nd Apr according to FF. Really hoping it stays away. We've been TTC since Sept/Oct. I had a very early MC in January. AF came 4 days late but I was definitely pregnant. I had all the symptoms a pregnant woman will get and a very faint BFP at 10DPO. I tested every day but line didnt get any thicker. I think I had progesterone deficient and hence the early MC.

This month tho, I didnt get any symptom at all. Before we TTC, my monthly period never bothered me at all. Never noticed any bbs tenderness. Except for one time I felt bbs tenderness 2 days before AF arrived. In the last 3 months I have been feeling all the symptoms, bbs tenderness right after ovulation. But this month, nothing at all. I dont know if this is a good or bad thing. :wacko:

Oh and the only thing that's different this month is the abundant creamy CM. never really had that before until about 1 week before AF. This month, it started at 3DPO. Today (6DPO), there is just sooo much creamy CM, it's not usually this much for me (sorry tmi.)

Anyone of you experience all the symptoms one month and then nothing at all the next month and yet turn out to be pregnant?

I really want this to be our month. First time tempting too and hoping everything turns out well.

Hi af due 4/5th April for me i thnk i'm 2dpo today & the creamy cm was definitely ine of mt early pregnancy symptoms so fx for you. Sorry to hear about ur mc & sending u lots of babydust! Are u olanning on testing early or going to wait to see is af arrives i wil be testing 9dpo & it's my second cycle of trying after mc at 8 wks x

Only significant symptoms i got was creamy cm, ib & wat felt like pre AF sumptoms kept thnkng af would arrive. This time at 2dpo all i hv is creamy cm again so will see over next few days x

Hi Mom2sam,

i cant stop thinking about the mc, i keep thinking if i hadnt lost it, i will be 2-3 months now =( But I will be strong. DH is super supportive through all this, thankfully.

I forgot to mention, i did test today out of curiosity and just because I have got 50cheapies! haha. Of course it's stark white. Dont know if I will test tomorrow tho.

Really encouraged to hear that creamy CM is one sign of early pregnancy. Really hope it is for me. =)

Fx for us both, hope we both get our BFP this month! =)

I am due for AF on the 2nd as well. I have been trying for the same length of time as you, but got pregnant in November and had a miscarriage at 10 weeks in January. We started trying again this month after getting my first AF since the miscarriage. FX'd this is our month!!

I am a little discouraged because with my miscarriage I had sore breasts just 5DPO and I don't feel that at all. I have had other symptoms: bloated & gassy, some pulling/twinges around my uterus, and even the shooting pains very low near my vagina that I had when I was pregnant before. I don't have very much noticable CM ever, but what I do have is thick and creamy/lotion-y.

just remembered one more symptom! i also feel almost like i have a pulled muscle right above my pubic bone, but to the left. it hurts when i stand up or walk down the stairs. not contant pain. so strange.

Hey ladies! I am 1 DPO today, AF is due April 4th/5th. We have also been trying since October. No bfp yet, each month has been a big bummer :(

My period at the beginning of this cycle was only 1 day long, which had me really worried. Went to my obgyn, he wasn't too worried, but I have an appt next monday to test my hormone levels just to be sure.

I have a really good feeling about this cycle for some reason!! I don't know why, I just feel like this is going to be the one! Everything seemed to line up really well, my EWCM aligned with my ovulation date (which hasn't always in the past), my opk was a clear positive, and temps have been predictable. Only thing i'm worried about is that of course we took a break from the BD the day before ovulation. We did BD the 3 days before that, and twice the day of. I have a good feeling!

Crossing my fingers for all of us ladies and our BFP this cycle!!

I am due for AF on the 2nd as well. I have been trying for the same length of time as you, but got pregnant in November and had a miscarriage at 10 weeks in January. We started trying again this month after getting my first AF since the miscarriage. FX'd this is our month!!

I am a little discouraged because with my miscarriage I had sore breasts just 5DPO and I don't feel that at all. I have had other symptoms: bloated & gassy, some pulling/twinges around my uterus, and even the shooting pains very low near my vagina that I had when I was pregnant before. I don't have very much noticable CM ever, but what I do have is thick and creamy/lotion-y.

Hey kellig, your symptoms sound very much like mine. I also felt the muscle pulling above my pubic bone when I got my BFP. Hope this is it for you. Are you testing soon?

Hey ladies! I am 1 DPO today, AF is due April 4th/5th. We have also been trying since October. No bfp yet, each month has been a big bummer :(

My period at the beginning of this cycle was only 1 day long, which had me really worried. Went to my obgyn, he wasn't too worried, but I have an appt next monday to test my hormone levels just to be sure.

I have a really good feeling about this cycle for some reason!! I don't know why, I just feel like this is going to be the one! Everything seemed to line up really well, my EWCM aligned with my ovulation date (which hasn't always in the past), my opk was a clear positive, and temps have been predictable. Only thing i'm worried about is that of course we took a break from the BD the day before ovulation. We did BD the 3 days before that, and twice the day of. I have a good feeling!

Crossing my fingers for all of us ladies and our BFP this cycle!!

Hey Dgstarzz1, welcome! We're here to find support to go thru the disappointment. I think you have a very good chance here. In december I only had 1.5 days of AF, but that was the cycle I got my BFP. So dont lose hope. it is possible. You might want to monitor your Progesterone level once you got BFP. Dont want you to go thru what I went thru... the roller coaster of emotion.

Ladies, I tested this morning and it's a BFN. Haha. I wasnt expecting a positive anyway, dont know why I tested haha.

Symptoms: I have been super sleepy these few days. I didnt have very much sleep on saturday (4DPO) which explains the temp hike. I think my temp might not be accurate as I barely had 3hrs of uninterrupted sleep almost everyday since 3DPO. I've been googling a lot in the hours leading to my bed time and hence the lack of sleep. regardless, I still hope this is the month for me.

Still no sore bbs. definitely increase appetite. sleepiness. that's all.

What symptoms are you experiencing today?

Hey kellig, your symptoms sound very much like mine. I also felt the muscle pulling above my pubic bone when I got my BFP. Hope this is it for you. Are you testing soon?

these are all new symptoms to me! (except for the stabbing pains around the cervix that i had before)

i just can't help feeling that i'm out this month since i don't have the sore bbs yet. i have been feeling the tiniest bit crampy this morning, so maybe that's a good sign? who knows?!

last night i signed up on Fertility Friend after having used the Kindara app on my phone since October. FF put my O a few days before i thought it was, but i guess it makes sense??

i will wait until at least 11dpo (Thursday, according to FF) to test since that is when i got my first faint BFP with my miscarriage.

That's what I'm afraid of actually, I'm afraid this will be my month for a BFP, but with such a short period it might not end well due to a thinning uterine lining. I don't know that for sure though, I'll find out next week after testing my hormone levels to know if that's an issue. May I ask if you know what caused your MC? I can't imagine how rough that must have been, I'm sorry to hear about that :( This will be the month!

these are all new symptoms to me! (except for the stabbing pains around the cervix that i had before)

i just can't help feeling that i'm out this month since i don't have the sore bbs yet. i have been feeling the tiniest bit crampy this morning, so maybe that's a good sign? who knows?!

last night i signed up on Fertility Friend after having used the Kindara app on my phone since October. FF put my O a few days before i thought it was, but i guess it makes sense??

i will wait until at least 11dpo (Thursday, according to FF) to test since that is when i got my first faint BFP with my miscarriage.

I have used both apps and I like FF much better, I think its the most accurate.

It's so easy to feel like every possible twinge in your body is a sign, I hate it. My husband asked me today if I thought I was pregnant, I said yes but of course I think that every month!

Ladies,

Im at 8DPO today. Last night right before bed I had the worst temp ever, my body was so hot I thought I was falling sick. I also had the most creamy CM I ever had in my life, it soaked thru my panty (sorry tmi). I had to wear a panty liner today for fear of the same thing. But despite all that i was secretly pleased that something is really different this time around. Still no sore bbs, just pinching on right side above the pubic bone, and the unusual CM. I was also very very thirsty yesterday and peed alot (probably bcus i had too much water). I was also unusually tired yesterday and thanks to that I finally had a good night sleep. And the hot body temp. the only time i had such hot body temp was the month I got my BFP. So really hoping it is a sign.

I also tested my morning urine and I think I might see a squinter BUT I am not getting my hopes up! So still keeping my fingers crossed very tightly! haha.

What strange symptoms you ladies feeling today?

That's what I'm afraid of actually, I'm afraid this will be my month for a BFP, but with such a short period it might not end well due to a thinning uterine lining. I don't know that for sure though, I'll find out next week after testing my hormone levels to know if that's an issue. May I ask if you know what caused your MC? I can't imagine how rough that must have been, I'm sorry to hear about that :( This will be the month!

I am pretty sure it was the lack of progesterone. I had PCOS actually. only found out when I went for a scan because I thought I was pregnant. Turns out found out I had PCOS. My doctor said it was nothing to worry about but might take me longer to conceive as I might not ovulate every month. I think PCOS was the reason period never bothered me in the past. I never had cramps, period was always really short, sometimes I would skip a month without noticing.

On the month I got my BFP, I tested from 6DPO. at 8DPO I could see a very thin line. at 10DPO the line got darker and that was when I was sure I was pregnant. We dont have clearblue test or first response here so that is the best I could get. I expected the line to get darker every other day but it never did. then on the day i missed my period the line was barely there and 2 days later the line was gone. :cry::cry: 2 days after that AF came. :cry:

I went for blood test 3 days after miss period and it was negative. went to a scan, dr said there is a tiny something there but couldnt confirmed it. next day, af came. :nope:

I think it's good that you are getting your levels checked. Really dont want you to be going thru what I went thru. The emotional roller coaster, keep wondering what is actually happening, am i pregnant or am i not, should i see the dr or not, all those uncertainty could really drive a woman crazy! I will be checking my levels now after going thru early mc. I never liked meds intervention and scans but I see why they are important now, to cater to women like me who are not very fertile.

Hi ladies,
I'm due on 30th I think so this Sunday - can I join?!

This is month five for us trying and we have BD 9 times over the month so I hope that will stand us in a good position. I've got really sore boobs and have done since last Friday and almost like indigestion in my tummy. Also got lots of cramps already like AF is coming.

It's strange as I already have one son but it feels like a total newbie!

Hi ladies,
I'm due on 30th I think so this Sunday - can I join?!

This is month five for us trying and we have BD 9 times over the month so I hope that will stand us in a good position. I've got really sore boobs and have done since last Friday and almost like indigestion in my tummy. Also got lots of cramps already like AF is coming.

It's strange as I already have one son but it feels like a total newbie!

Welcome caz_hill, when are u starting poas?

Hey girls,

AF is due 1 Apr and I hope it doesnt show. :) I am 8DPO and itching to test but refraining because of possible heartbreak..

Hey girls,

AF is due 1 Apr and I hope it doesnt show. :) I am 8DPO and itching to test but refraining because of possible heartbreak..

Hey MolGold, I know what you mean by heartbreak. I think im risking every part of me testing so early but I just can't help it haha.

You chart looks really good btw. fx the temp keep climbing and af stays far far away for us all.

also, noticed that you've been taking progesterone? been trying to find provera or other brand of progesterone or the cream. havent found it yet. are you taking orally or applying locally?

Hi gracealone.... Not planning to tes until early next week. My hubbie got annoyed with me wanting to test immediately so we agree to wait a bit. Otherwise I'd test every day!!!!!! How about you? X

Can anyone tell me how to add my chart? I tried to link it in my signature but it doesn't seem to be working....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"