Clomid #2, OV 2weeks late. AF 4days late. Let's wait this out!

Update for me:

So I think I'm ovulating today! I thought it was yesterday based on my opk, but I did another opk today and the line was even darker today. So that means bd time when the dh gets home from work!

Ladies,

Still no temp rise :cry:

I am totally lost now. I stopped opk after the last one. So it got darker but the next day lighter. So I dont know what to make of it except that LH was about to surge but failed to, so no ovulation which would explain why I havent been getting any bbt rise yet.

My bbt has been almost all over the place. It's been up at 36.0c and then down to 35.8c and then up again and drop again. Very strange. In my previous cycle 35.8c is my temp right after af and temp will rise to 36.3c after ovulation. But this month it will go up to 36.0c, somewhere in between. It's just v strange.

I wanted to go in and check my follicle again but should I?

Dgstarzz1, good news!!! Are u gonna temp to see if ur temp goes up?

Molgold, thanks for the encouragement. I first thought my opk will get even darker the next day but it didnt. So with no positive opk and no bbt rise, im definitely having an annovulatory cycle this month right? Im already on cd25 with no telp rise... :cry:

Thats great news, Grace - I too had my follicles monitored for confirming If I ovulate - and I did ! It helps to reassure of one's chances to conceive :) I hope this is your month , FX!

I too going through folicular study... On April 19th doc suggested me an injuction and said that i will be ovulated after 24 hours... so i think i ovulated on 20 th... i think we are in the same boat...

Gracealone... folicular study helps a lot... so u should go for it...

Gracealone... folicular study helps a lot... so u should go for it...

Is follicular study the same as follicular monitoring? I had it this month but on my last scan dr told me I have ovulated but I dont think I have, my bbt is still low.

i think both are same... last 3 months i am undergoing folicular scan... all these cycles my doc said, i ovulated... but no result, this cycle doc suggested me an injunction on 19 th and said that i will be ovulated after 24 hours... so i hope it must be... i too taking clomid past 3 cycles...

Dont believe BBT always... it may be get affected with disturbed sleep, ur physical movements, your mind sets, your bed arrangements etc... so believe wat doc said... and hope

Hello Friends,

I am bit confused and nervous. I hope its a real positive.

I just tested yesterday night which would be around 15 DPO for me and period is due on 2nd May. I am sure about ovulation date as Dr. confirmed it via ultrasound.

Yesterday I checked on clear blue + - Blue Dye test and it had very faint positive line which hubby said is clearly blue in color and I was sure too but mind isnt believing it. I took another test on standard pregnancy test which I think is not good at picking early pregnancy and it came back negative (Tested it with same urine after 5 minutes - does it matter?)

I am now having feeling like getting my period. Need your help badly. I hope this is my month. I took pictures on mobile but they are not clear and the line isn't showing up on pictures, my DSLR battery was down so was unable to click it.

I see on several places online that clearblue blue dye tests are famous for false positive but are they rare or quit often?

Hello Friends,

I just tested yesterday night which would be around 15 DPO for me and period is due on 2nd May. I am sure about ovulation date as Dr. confirmed it via ultrasound.

Yesterday I checked on clear blue + - Blue Dye test and it had very faint positive line which hubby said is clearly blue in color and I was sure too but mind isnt believing it. I took another test on standard pregnancy test which I think is not good at picking early pregnancy and it came back negative (Tested it with same urine after 5 minutes - does it matter?)

I am now having feeling like getting my period. Need your help badly. I hope this is my month. I took pictures on mobile but they are not clear and the line isn't showing up on pictures, my DSLR battery was down so was unable to click it.

I see on several places online that clearblue blue dye tests are famous for false positive but are they rare or quit often?

Hey apms, can u post a pic up here? 15 dpo and a line would sound really promising for me. Can u test with a better test? Im sure you will get a line if you're pregnant!

Baby dust!!!

Hello Friends,

Hey apms, can u post a pic up here? 15 dpo and a line would sound really promising for me. Can u test with a better test? Im sure you will get a line if you're pregnant!

Baby dust!!!

I will test tomorrow morning and post a pic.

I am 15 DPO today and my due date is on 2nd May so will the test show correct results now?

As said I did 2 tests

1. Clear blue
2. Standard Pregnancy Test (cheaper)

Clear Blue showed very faint line and stand pregnancy test showed negative :(

Apms , a line is a line.. IC may take longer to pick it up so try again in few days .. Congrats!! :D

I am 2 dpo today! Forgot to take my temp this morning but took it yesterday and it had gone from 97.6 to 97.9 so seems promising!

Have you been taking your temps orally or vaginally? I always took mine vaginally because oral temps are really unreliable.

I am 2 dpo today! Forgot to take my temp this morning but took it yesterday and it had gone from 97.6 to 97.9 so seems promising!

Have you been taking your temps orally or vaginally? I always took mine vaginally because oral temps are really unreliable.

Oh yay!! How long is ur luteal phase? Do u know when is ur expected af this cycle?

I am completely lost now. No ov detected by bbt and opk. Follicular monitoring ended way too soon I think and im pretty sure this is an annovulatory cycle. But accoding to ff, I should expect my af on 8th may. That is based on 34-day cycle. Even if i ovulate now, I would still have only 7days of luteal phase, so im not looking for ovulation now. I wont be too excited if I miss my period this cycle.

Also, about my cm, it's been slightly EW almost everyday. I didnt get the abundant ewcm last I did previous cycles. I read that this might mean problem with ovulation. Normal cycles should have a very clear shift from infertile cm to fertile and then back to infertile again. I had it in previous months, but not this cycle.

What a confusing and disappointing cycle for me this month. :cry:

apms... i also agree with Molgold... its show a line... so there must be something...:flower:

Gracealone... dont be upset... it can also affect the cycle... If u think there is no Ovulation... then hope for fresh start next cycle... And it is possible with long cycles that ovulation might be late... so keep trying...

Apms... how long ur menstrual cycles are?

Normally my cycles are of 28 to 30 days and I have early ovulation i.e. I ovulate on CD 9 or 10. This time it was on CD 12. I did another test using a standard cheap tester and it was clear negative. The clear blue did showed a line which I am sure but I tried to get another clear blue test but unable to get it at any store so will need to wait. May be the cheap test are not picking up or may be the clear blue showed an false positive. It was clearly mentioned on cheap test that should be taken after missing AF and my due date is of 2nd but I am 16 DPO so that should not be a problem. Lots of things going on... I have serious AF coming feeling so I think it was false positive from Clear Blue.

Apms , a line is a line.. IC may take longer to pick it up so try again in few days .. Congrats!! :D

Thanks, I will surely try again in few days if AF doesnt show but it feels like AF will come. I am running to check every few hours.

apms... i also agree with Molgold... its show a line... so there must be something...:flower:

I hope so but I dont think so :(

Apms... how long ur menstrual cycles are?

Normally my cycles are of 28 to 30 days and I have early ovulation i.e. I ovulate on CD 9 or 10. This time it was on CD 12. I did another test using a standard cheap tester and it was clear negative. The clear blue did showed a line which I am sure but I tried to get another clear blue test but unable to get it at any store so will need to wait. May be the cheap test are not picking up or may be the clear blue showed an false positive. It was clearly mentioned on cheap test that should be taken after missing AF and my due date is of 2nd but I am 16 DPO so that should not be a problem. Lots of things going on... I have serious AF coming feeling so I think it was false positive from Clear Blue.

Thanks, I will surely try again in few days if AF doesnt show but it feels like AF will come. I am running to check every few hours.

I hope so but I dont think so :(

hey hun, any updates for us? I hope you get your bfp.

:dust:

Ladies,

Look at my wacky cycle! I don't know what to make of it really. My temp is all over the place.

I have been getting ewcm on and off for more than 2 weeks now and i cant help but think that my body is gearing up to OV then fail to. I consulted google (I know I promise not to this time around but cant help it when i'm experiencing smth so unusual) and found that ewcm all month long indicates no OV. :sad:

Anyhoo, this morning as usual i set my alarm to 6am and took the temp. I then put my thermometer away once it beeps and would come back and look at it when I properly wake up. the temp yesterday was unusually low at 35.7C (My lowest was 35.8C) then today it went up to 36.2C. The difference is 0.5C!!!

In my previous cycle I would have consistently low 35.8C before OV and it would spike to 36.3C, which is also a 0.5C difference! So.... could this be my ovulation?!?!?!

Dont know what to think really. If it is OV, thank God I finally OV even if it means I have to wait an extra 2 weeks this cycle to find out if I am pregnant. but if not, then well... LOL. My period was supposed to start on 8th May (CD34) but I dont feel like AF is going to come anyway. And I would not be overexcited if af really didnt show just because my temp is totally wacky this cycle.

Thank goodness we continued to bd every other day since my last visit to the doctor, about 2 weeks now. We bd last night too. DH wanted to do it this morning instead but I insisted that we need to stay on the schedule. Now, seeing that rise I think we might bd again tonight and tomorrow night, maybe?

Any updates from you ladies? Anyone have any clue as to what is happening to me and my wacky cycle?

baby dust!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"