Clomid #2, OV 2weeks late. AF 4days late. Let's wait this out!

Oh crazy chart. Just as I thought I've finally ovulated, my temp make a dive again this morning. Back to being very confused now :cry:

Well, looks like an anno and will be looking forward to af arriving 8th may now. What a roller coaster ride this is. Hikz. :cry:

Sorry it's been a while since I've checked in!

Oh I'm so sorry, how frustrating for you! Well I hope AF comes quick so you can move on with your next cycle. Are you on clomid this cycle? Because I feel like I've read that Clomid can mess up your temps.

I am 7dpo today, so implantation any day if it happens. No symptoms yet so nothing much to report.

Yes, im doing clomid this cycle. Despite going in for follicular monitoring, and confirmed ov by the dr, looks like he's wrong and im having an anno cycle this month.

Oh I really wish clomid messed up my cycle and that i actually did ovulate, but I doubt so. We shall see, af due in 3 days. I've nv been this confused.

I hope things turn out better for you. Keep us updated dgstarzz1.

Hey ladies! CD34 today and AF should arrive today or tomorrow. finally get some cramps, i think my endo lining is preparing itself to shed lol.

How's everyone doing? dgstarzz1, which cd are you at now? any interesting symptoms to report at all?

baby dust!!

Today I am at 10 dpo. Not much for symptoms as of yet. My hubby says he thinks I have pregnancy brain LOL. I think I'm just spacey. Ive also been very irritable the last few days, which is normal for around AF regardless haha

If you didn't ovulate then I wouldn't think AF would show?? From everything I've read, AF only shows after ovulation because ovulation is what causes AF?

I think annov might delay af but af will still show. They called it estrogen withdrawal. While actual af is called progesterone withdrawal.

Today is cd35 for me. No sign of af at all. But my temp has gone up. I've been have sore nips since yesterday and got worse today. I still have no clue what is going on. Am i finally ovulating? If so, then i would expect af 2 weeks from now? Arghhh so frustrating dont know what is going on with meee.... :cry:

Are u gonna do tests soon? I hope your dh is right haha. One of the few occasions we get excused for being irritable lol.

Another high temp today and ff finally gave me a tentative cross hair and suddenly im at 6dpo.

I am on cd36 and officially late for af. As long as bbt is measuring high, it's a good sign right? I'll try my luck and test today. Nips still very sore, more than yesterday. At least there is some shift in temp. Yay to that!

Wow! That's great news! Although if you really are 6dpo then AF would still be 8 days away. Your due date for AF will change based on your ovulation date.
FX!!

So far still no symptoms. Creamy CM, but I always get that right before AF. If I can make it to Sunday w no spotting I'll feel better! I usually would start testing tomorrow at 12dpo but im tired of being disappointed so I'm just going to wait until AF is late.

Dgstarrz1, i agree u should wait a bit longer before testing. I did try to wait lol and af is now late. But looks like i have to do the waiting all over again hahaha since af isnt really late for me.

I dont know for sure which dpo i am on now since i miss tempting on cd33. So it could be 6dpo or 4dpo or 3dpo really depending on when the actual spike occur. You know i keep thinking this is so unfair and frustrating but i should really be thankful and happy that there finally is a temp shift. Say if my temp remains low and af is still missing, i will never know when to expect af or what the heck is wrong with my body haha.

Come to think of it, im quite pissed with my dr. He told me ov had occurred and turns out he's wrong. I bet if i go to him now and tell him i've just ovulated (based on bbt charting and sore nips) he will brush me off saying bbt is unreliable and ultrasound is more reliable yada yada yadaaaa.... yes yes US is more reliable, provided the dr knows how to read it properly isnt it?

And i didnt temp in the beginning if my cycle because he told me it was useless. Now i regret it cus i cant see a pattern of my delayed ovulation cycle. Urgghhh....

Do u get any sore bbs at all? My nips is currently very very sore and this is what i got after ov. The month i had cp, my nips were this sore, the next month it was sore for only 2 days. So the symptoms this month mirror the month i got pregnant. I wonder if this is a good sign. Fx fx fx!!!

My doctor said that temping is a waste of time also, but I completely disagree. I have several months of temping charts and they show a clear pattern of ovulation that I otherwise wouldn't know. Just do what you feel is right. Maybe it's time to get a new doctor?

Sore bbs is a good sign!! I havent had a single symptom! Maybe that's a good sign?? Especially since every month I think I'm pregnant because I have a ton of symptoms.LOL And no cramps or spotting so far which is good. If I make it to Sunday wo either then I'll test because I always have cramps and spotting a couple days before AF, and tomorrow is 13 dpo.

No cramps and spotting is good. And no symptoms can be good too. I mean if u've been having all kinda of symptoms previous months but turns out not pregnant, then u might be pregnant on the cycle with no symptoms at all. I read this happens alot. Also with no symptoms, its easier to stay away from poas and overthinking things and obsessing over whether we r pregnant or not. Lol. I personally prefer to have no symptoms at all until i properly miss af and then test with bfp. But dont think my body cares what i prefer LOL. It has a mind of its own haha.

My nips r getting very2 sore, so sore that it hurts when i run towel over it (sorry tmi). I get this on the month i was pregnant so I really hope this is smth. I just have to be v patient now, 10 more days to go. So much waiting for me this cycle, a total of 32 days of waiting for af to arrive lol.

My temp went up by 0.1C this morning so i think my chart is finally looking quite okay. Let's see what it does in the next couple of days i hope it just keeps rising and rising hahaha measure as high as 37.2C for all i care LOL. I just wanna be pregger hahaha...

So, is af due tmr for u? Fx. If u do make it to sunday, i think there is a big chance that u are pregnant, especially bcus u didnt have any pre-af spotting now. Eager to congratulate u already hahaha. Good luck!!

Hey ladies.. i manage to pull thru today without poas. Yay to me. Nips getting less sore but dont know if it'll come back tmr. We'll see.

baby dust!!

Well without warning AF showed up today :(

I'm so incredibly disappointed.

Well without warning AF showed up today :(

I'm so incredibly disappointed.

Oh dear im so sorry. :(

Our body is so unpredictable isnt it? It's true what people say, missed periods is the only sure way to know if one is pregnant. Shall we try to stay as far away from symptoms spotting as possible and just wait and hope that af doesnt show and then probably its okay to let our hopes up a little? Its exhausting isnt it to be so hopeful and then let down when af shows up.

But dgstarzz1, at least ur cycle is as it should be this cycle. Mine was a complete wreck it confuses me so much i was stressed out by the whole thing. Not to mention i've spent hundreds of $$ going for scans and being let down by the stupid dr who wrongly diagnose me. I remember being so happy that my ovulation has been confirmed by US but i wouldnt trust the dr. I rather trust my temp and my guts really. My DH was right, should have switched dr.

What are u gonna do differently this time around? Btw i was having a random chat with a church friend 3 weekends ago and i mention that i was having problem conceiving, that maybe i'm not ovulating. She suggested that i drink tonic wine so i did. They are called 'serravallo' and 'wincarnis'. I bought serravallo and had 1 small cup a day before bed. I started taking it on a thursday, and i had a temp spike on sunday. I kept wondering if it was serravallo that triggered ovulation for me, and that if i hadnt taken it i might still be having annov cycle now. I wanna share this and hope maybe u can give it a try. The wine is sweet, like an ice wine or sherry.

I've finished a bottle of serravallo (dh loves it too. He would drink 2 cups lol) and i went back and bought a bottle of wincarnis. Wincarnis is stronger than serravallo so i can only manage half a cup or i'd get really hot and a little tipsy LOL.

Dont loose hope dgstar. We'll get thru this.

What are u going to do differently this cycle?

Oh i forgot to mention. The tonic wine is actually to increase blood flow. It is mainly to thicken the lining of uterine walls so i think this will really help u (and me) since we have problem with thin uterine lining. And because it increases blood flow, i think that was how it helped trigger my ovulation (by increasing blood flow to my ovary). I am hoping it will help dh too, on his libido, sperm production and quality and such, maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->