Clomid 2014 And Beyond

Nightnurse

Engaged Sept.5th & TTC#1
Reaction score
This group is for all ladies using clomid to share your stories and get some much needed help,info and friends who know know what we are going through,please tell us all about yourself,relax and lets make some clomid babies:hugs:

Clomid Ovulation Calculator

https://www.babymed.com/tools/clomid-ovulation-calculator

I'm 36,no known fertility issues
DF, 41,low sperm count,not been retested in some years
We have been together for 15 years ,not preventing in about 13 of those years
Only educated my self and really started trying when I joined this site about 5 years ago,since then I have tried clomid,no BFP then,tried soy isoflavens,no BFP then,tried Femara,no BFP ,here I am trying clomid,50mg,2-6, again this year,I;ve waited this long so i'm not giving up,until i'm a mom

No BFP on Clomid for me for 3 months... However, I had a polyp in my uterus at the time. It has since been removed. I am scheduled to move on to IVF soon...

I'm 27, husband is 30. We've been trying for 2 years. This is my second cycle on Clomid. I didn't ovulate on 50mg, so I've been bumped to 100mg. I have PCOS, so I also take Metformin. That's it :)

Im CD4 today, just took my second night of Clomid. No symptoms so far. I'm super nervous it won't work again but we are trying to think positive :)

Hi ladies mind if I join? I just started clomid tonight. I'm taking it days 5-9 and then doing IUI whenever I ovulate. I have PCOS too so I tend not to ovulate on my own. This is round 3 of clomid on this attempt. I previously did clomid and IUI and had our daughter on the first round.

It's not my thread, but welcome anyway to you SAKS and raelynn!

Today is CD5 for me, but day 3 of my Clomid dose. No symptoms for sure. I have a terrible headache, and am feeling gassy but seriously that could be because it's the last lightest day of my period :/ guess we'll see!

@jess: The bump in dosage should give you better results! I produced more follies, when they increased my Clomid dosage.
@raelynn: What dosage of Clomid are you taking? Is it the same as when you got your BFP?

I'm on 50 mg - same as the last attempt and same as when I got my BFP

Hi ladies, I hope it's ok for me to join. I will be starting my 2nd clomid cycle 100mg if no BFP. I'm currently 10dpo and on cd26. I won't be testing early, just waiting on AF. If she doesn't come, then I will test. This is my first cycle bbt/charting and it's taking sometime getting used to it.

I have a question: does anyone check their cm or cp? I apologize if I offend anyone for asking.

Thanks Nightnurse!!

Welcome buttercup!

Today is my last day of Clomid, CD7. And I'm glad because it's making me nauseous :(

Hi Jessthemess!! Thanks for the welcome and Congrats on taking your last daily dose of Clomid. I had some mild symptoms, but my AF was intense!
Good luck!

Welcome buttercup!

Today is my last day of Clomid, CD7. And I'm glad because it's making me nauseous :(

Hi and Welcome ladies,I hope this thread becomes very positive,

AFM: Not tracking anything this cycle,just want to remain as stress free as possible

@Buttercup: I check my CM. I do not check my CP.

I check cm, and take my temperature. I have sporadic periods and I have to watch for when I ovulate because I can easily go three or four months in between periods. If I get to 35 days and haven't ovulated I use provera to start my cycle over

I temp and use OPKs too. I Google every symptom and BD as much as possible. I also use three fertility apps for charts & calendar help.
@jess: Do you get in enough BDing (every other day, even when you don't see the signs of the big O)?

@Saks, If you don't mind me asking but what other fertility apps do you use? I currently use Fertility Friend. I'd like to use another along with ff.

Thanks

I think I'm out this month. My boobs were really sore but today they don't feel as sore and I'm not experiencing any major symptom such as tiredness or nausea....most of the time my boobs get sore before AF arrives

@Buttercup: Sure! I use "My Fertility" app and "Period (P) Tracker"
I won't let you be out, Buttercup77. You're still in!

Thanks Saks! LOL!! I sure hope to still be in. 2ww are so hard for me. I'm so hard on myself but will remain positive.:thumbup:

QUOTE=SAKS;33750813]@Buttercup: Sure! I use "My Fertility" app and "Period (P) Tracker"
I won't let you be out, Buttercup77. You're still in![/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->