Clomid advice.. 3days late bfn

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
Hi

I've been taking Clomid on and off since earlier in the year.

This cycle was my 5th cycle on Clomid but I messed it up. I took it on days 1 & 2 and then forgot on day 3 which was a Saturday. My clinic doesn't open on weekends so I was unable to phone them for advice so I just stopped taking the Clomid all together.

I didn't bother to track ovulation and don't even know if I ovulated.

I'm now 3 days late. Tested yesterday and it was BFN.

Is it possible that only taking 2 out of 5 Clomid could of messed my cycle up? On my non Clomid cycles AT usually arrives on CD32 and today is CD34.

Am I still in with a small chance of getting a BFP or should I just accept the fact that AF is going to be late?

I’d guess that you ovulated later than expected which is why you’re late. So as long as you carried on dtd regularly and caught it, you’re in with a chance. I took my first tablet day 3 instead of day 2 by accident this month and didn’t ovulate until cd 16 ish. I suppose the reason why you’re taking it may give an answer too - if you don’t ovulate without it, it may be that you didn’t get enough in your system to ovulate this month which again would explain why you’re late.
Fingers crossed for you
X

Thanks red head. I have PCOS but I think some months I do ovulate on my own but later in the cycle. The Clomid definitely makes me ovulate usually around CD18. Not sure about non Clomid cycles.

I guess I'm just going to have to wait it out:(

I’m sorry I know how frustrating that is! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"