Clomid and CM

Leilahs_mummy

Reaction score
I have read on here and elsewhere that one of the side effects of clomid is very little/no egg white cm.

Just wondering if there are ladies here who still find cm before ovulation?

I know it has been recommended on here before to use preseed to help this side effect but I doubt very much that they sell it here in Japan. This is my first cycle of taking clomid so I don't know what to expect but am curious to the chances of me falling pregnant without using preseed or something similar?

Thanks!

Hi, I am on my 2nd round of Clomid and I have ovulated both cycles so it has a positive effect on my ttc journey as I didnt ov at all before so i think it works differntly for each of us depending on why you are on Clomid. Fxd

So many of us here are using clomid, surely someone could tell me if they noticed a difference in their cervical fluid or not?! Please...

While I was using Clomid I never had any cm. I did use preseed like you said but some other things I have heard that produce it are egg whites, robitussin, or mucinex. I didnt try these things myself but have heard others talk about success with them. Hopefully you can get some of those in Japan (especially the egg white part!) lol

my 1st month on clomid i didn't have much cm, the 2nd month i had more because i started drinking grapefruit juice after some other ladies said it helped...and it did. I had more cm last month. I'm waiting to ovulate now..but i haven't been drinking the grapefruit juice this month, so i will see.

This was my first round of clomid and I didn't have hardly any cm. I did use preseed so hopefully I can still get my bfp this month!!! Good luck to us all.

i usually have alot of cm (tmi), but i noticed even on 50 mg of clomid last month, i didn't have as much. i don't ovulate, though, so i'm not sure what the kind of cm is like. i didn't o on the clomid last month either, so on to 100 mg this month. just waiting for af. i did use preseed and mucinex from end of af until cd 30, though. try the robitussin or mucinex if you can't find the preseed, all my books say it will help:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->