Clomid and early ovulation??

Tonks

Reaction score
I took clomid cycle days 5-9. I am scheduled to ovulate around cycle day 19. Today is cycle day 11, I have ewcm and right side ovary pain. When I was TTC last year and on clomid I always ovulated no earlier than cycle day 18 and sometimes it was as late as 22. I have 32 day cycles. Is it possible that I just ovulated this early or can the clomid cause my mucus to look like ewcm, and could the pain just be the follicle stimulating ( if that makes sense). Any advice would be much appreciated thanks!!! 😊

I'm on my 5th cycle of clomid, I'm usually a late ovulater but clomid does move it up to day 16-18. I got ewcm a couple days before O, although I always seemed to have lots of cm while actually taking the pills. The pain I didn't feel until a few days around O. I've heard you will ovulate 5-9 days after the last pill. I would bd just in case! Are you on the same dose?

I wish someone with more knowledge and experience can help because i am wondering the same thing. I am on cd12, normally i ovulate cd13/14/15 but last month i seem to have ovulated on day 13 because my period came in a day earlier.

Clomid has given me very hostile, watery cm sorry tmi that i dont even know whats a possibility this month. Normally i have ewcm whether its little or a lot but noticeable ewcm, now its just watery and cloudy. confused and anxious

Have u lost weight since u were last on clomid? I oved cd21-22 last year on it but the doc did say if I shifted a bit of weight it will work better, and I have read that the dosage is often weight related.

I'm on my 5th cycle of clomid, I'm usually a late ovulater but clomid does move it up to day 16-18. I got ewcm a couple days before O, although I always seemed to have lots of cm while actually taking the pills. The pain I didn't feel until a few days around O. I've heard you will ovulate 5-9 days after the last pill. I would bd just in case! Are you on the same dose?

Lanet, thanks for your response, I did Bd just in case 😊I'm on 50 mgs. Last time I started the first dose at 50, conceived on the first dose, then miscarried, after that my doctor upped my dosage to 100 mgs. We tried for several months and did not conceive again, then took a year long break from TTC, this was my first month back on the clomid

I wish someone with more knowledge and experience can help because i am wondering the same thing. I am on cd12, normally i ovulate cd13/14/15 but last month i seem to have ovulated on day 13 because my period came in a day earlier.

Clomid has given me very hostile, watery cm sorry tmi that i dont even know whats a possibility this month. Normally i have ewcm whether its little or a lot but noticeable ewcm, now its just watery and cloudy. confused and anxious

My mucus is strange as well. I had the ewcm and ovary pain, that day but now I am super dry... And I am never dry. It's very confusing g and frustrating.

Have u lost weight since u were last on clomid? I oved cd21-22 last year on it but the doc did say if I shifted a bit of weight it will work better, and I have read that the dosage is often weight related.

I have not lost any weight. The only real change is that I am taking prenatals with extra iron because I found out I was anemic. I'm not sure if that could affect anything?

Hi, I haven't taken Clomid before, but I'm about to start in a day or so, and I've done a lot of reading.

The main reason I'm being put on it is to move up my ovulation, I tend to ovulate very late (day 18 or later, sometimes a lot later), so my doc prescribed it to try and regulate my cycles and make sure I ovulate every month. Clomid is to make sure you ovulate properly, and ideally around day 14, so it's very likely that you will ovulate earlier on it.

One of the possible side effects of clomid is a reduction in fertile cervical mucous, so that's probably what's happened. You can try using a sperm-safe lubricant like Pre-seed to help things along.

Hi, I haven't taken Clomid before, but I'm about to start in a day or so, and I've done a lot of reading.

The main reason I'm being put on it is to move up my ovulation, I tend to ovulate very late (day 18 or later, sometimes a lot later), so my doc prescribed it to try and regulate my cycles and make sure I ovulate every month. Clomid is to make sure you ovulate properly, and ideally around day 14, so it's very likely that you will ovulate earlier on it.

One of the possible side effects of clomid is a reduction in fertile cervical mucous, so that's probably what's happened. You can try using a sperm-safe lubricant like Pre-seed to help things along.

That isn't correct about ovulating earlier. When on clomid each person responds differently nd clomid can make u O a later than u normally would. In saying that u can also O earlier nd each month can vary as well. I have done 12 rounds of clomid nd i can tell u that each month has been different for me, from when I ovulate to the side effects.

I conceived my son on clomid and ovulated cd21-22 on it!

Hello ladies, this clomid works both ways, postively and negatively. Dont we already have enough challenges figuring out ovulation and then have to deal with clomid side effects. I am on clomid cycle 4. Never had watery cm ever and am shocked/confused why i do this time. I am cd13 having and no change. This time i have done quite a bit of water in take with robitussin but it does seem to make things different. BD last night although O' first and ive heard its better when you follow DH. dont know if i ahev any chances. Hopefull today we can get things along as well.

I'm on clomid for the same reason, I ovulate cd 29-29 sometimes. I'm on my 5th round and I've ovulated on day 16 or 18. So for me it is moving it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->