Clomid and Ovulation - 50mg

beauty

Reaction score
Just wondering and trying to put together some dates when ladies taking clomid cd2 to cd6 on 50mg have ovulated!!

I am cd13 today and i did my opk last night and its negitive now i am thinking is it working this clomid, or is it still early days yet?
xx

I've had two rounds of clomid 50mg cd2-6 and my temps confirmed I ovulated on CD18 for both cycles (got positive OPK CD16 round one and positive OPK CD17 round two) Really hoping there isn't going to be a round 3!!!!!

I was on 50mg cd 2- 6, ovulated first cycle on day 14, and on 2nd cycle i ov on day 15 and 3rd cycle, i ov on day 16! so a bit of variation lol like Nicola I used my temps to tell me what was happening and used FF.

Im scared of it not working :(

You hear horror stories of ladies trying it and it never making them ovulate! I have pcos and i have mild form so they say, but if thats the case then why dont i ovulate regulary without clomid :(

Im just scared its not gonna work

xx

Dont let it stress you too much, it will work, when you have your bloods done that will help calm you, they can always up the dosage if need be.

Its a shame you dont temp as that would really help you know what is going on and feel less scared about if its working or not.

Hi hun,

Im on the same as you... had my follie tracking scan on CD13 and had 2 follies. CD21's suggested that I did OV!!! Give it a few more days :hugs:

Best of luck! xxx :dust:

Wot size were your follicles on cd13 huni? And were you on 50mg clomid?
xx

yes on 50mg.... Im on round 3 atm.... about to start round 4. I had 2 follies one was 21mm and the other 18mm. Hope this helps! xxx But remember everyone is different.. you might OV a few days later than me xxx

My first positive OPK (also my first round of Clomid, 50 mg) was on CD18. My first positive FF (saliva-based testing) was on CD 16. We BDed every day from 16 until 20 so far. Today is CD21, and we're staying on top of it just in case I ovulate a little later than I thought. I hope that helps, and good luck!

We started bedding every other day from cd8 and now its cd14 and i am still quite dry not real dry but defo no EWCM..

Im so worried its not gonna make me ovulate!! I know i gotta give it few more days its just had no symptons on 50mg and im worried its just not workin!
xx

Beauty dont worry honey. Typically you should ovulate between cd10-cd16 for most but everyone is different. I suggest testing from cd10 and there on until you get a positive I have heard so many success stories for women with PCOS on clomid so dont get discouraged!! Good luck to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->