Clomid and spotting - question?

Lyns

Mama to two <3
Reaction score
Hi all. Quick question for you Clomid users. I'm on first cycle 100 mg CD2-6. I was already ovulating and was put on it to try and force both ovaries to Ov...and to do so a bit earlier, giving me a better chance (as I'm a bit older than usual)

My Cycle is normally 26-27 days, with a 9 day LP and then straight into full flow. I was warned that Clomid might lighten my period a little, but I'm now 10 dpo with so far, 2-3 days of very light spotting...not really even spotting, just a discoloured touch of CM. Not even marking a liner IYKWIM....only when I wipe and go 'in' a little (sorry if TMI)

Has anyone had Clomid do this to them? My temp dropped yesterday so I know I'm not pregnant (and so says Mr FRER) but I'm a bit bothered that this is actualy an incredibly light AF and I should be starting my pills again....

What were your AF like on you Clomid? Did you ever get full flow?

Thanks in anticipation xx

I found clomid lengthened my LP by about 2-3 days, I didn't notice any spotting but thats probably due to the fact I always spot for 3-4 days.
On clomid I found I got a couple of days as you described and then AF arrived, lighter then usual but still a def AF with new blood type flow.

:hugs:

If I was you I'd give it a couple of days

Thanks babe....she arrived late afternoon....lighter than normal, but definitely here.

Ho hum.....onto cycle gazillion and one.

:hugs:

My AF has also been light since I've started taking Clomid.

I'm on my 2nd round of Clomid but for the first round I had spotting from 4dpo to 10dpo - really light. I don't know what caused it but intend to ask the nurse when I see her for follicle tracking scan on Friday.
When it arrived, my AF was heavier but shorter.

Not sure if this helps but at least you know you're not the only one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->