Clomid and twins?

nik25

Reaction score
I'm on my third month of 50 mg clomid days 5-9. i was just wondering other ladies experiance w/ clomid. My Dr. will up me to 100 mg next month. How many of you had twins/triplets on clomid? We would love to have twins, or how ever many we are blessed with lol. Thanks!

I'm on my third month of 50 mg clomid days 5-9. i was just wondering other ladies experiance w/ clomid. My Dr. will up me to 100 mg next month. How many of you had twins/triplets on clomid? We would love to have twins, or how ever many we are blessed with lol. Thanks!

Hi nik! I am 12 weeks pregnant with twins that are clomid babies! We conceived them using 100 mg of clomid cd 3-7. I have done iuis in the past, but the twins were conceived on a cycle where I took the clomid and we tried on our own. Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you! And a huge congrats to you!!!!

At this point in the game I would love to have twins, which is funny cause I used to say that I would never want twins. If its one thing I've learned from all this is never say never.

I completely agree! I don't care how many, I just want a baby. Good luck to you!! We are prob moving on to iui soon. How was your experience?

I completely agree! I don't care how many, I just want a baby. Good luck to you!! We are prob moving on to iui soon. How was your experience?

My experience was good. I had 2 this round, both were uncomfortable. Have you had an HSG? Cause the pain was similar to that...pinchy, crampy. But it didn't last long. By the time you leave the office your fine and just hopeful. Now I'm in the dreaded 2ww. I don't find out til the 19th, but I'm going to test out the trigger, so I'll probably know before then...here's hoping!

Yes I've had the hsg done it was just uncomfortable and crampy. I wish you the best of luck!!!! Fx'd for you:) please keep me updated! This is our month. Right now I'm sitting in my Ob/Gyn for a follow up to see how I'm doing on clomid and where we go from here. I know how terrible this sounds but I'm almost heart broken watching all of these pregnant / just found out they are preggo walking out:( wishing it were me... Sorry for the pitty party lol

Omg! That sucks! I'm glad I go to a FS for that reason...everyone else is just as depressed as me :winkwink: Keep me posted on your progress too, let me know how your visit goes.

My Dr. said this is my last month of Clomid and is referring me to a FS. They will contact me to set up an IUI. I'm just ready for the next step I guess. At the same time, I'm sad b/c I just want this last month to work. That would be the best Christmas present ever!!:xmas10: We live about 3 hours from the FS, so it will be tricky. I'm also stressed right now b/c I'm on cd10 and need to be bd every day lol and I'm almost sure that I have Strep throat, as my nephew has it and now my tonsils are white and swollen :(:( How many DPO are you?

Strep throat is horrible! Undortunetly, the whole baby making process doesn't wait for anything. If it makes you feel better, BD'ing every other day us suppose to be good enough. Wow, where do you live that you're 3 hours from the FS? That is going to make it extremely tricky! You lose an entire day everytime you go.

I live in Southeast Missouri. Where do you live? It really sucks having to travel that far but hopefully itll be worth it:) my hubby and I both have our own business' so atleast we won't have a boss mad about taking time off, but still it will be tricky. Ooohhh you just have a few days till testing:) will be stalking lol

I live in Miami, Florida so I have like 5 FS's within 30 minutes. Mine is 20 minutes away. A few days? Your LTTTC too...you know how long 7 days is in the 2ww! I always loose my marbles! I'm testing out the hcg shot, so I'm seeing it leave, I'm just hoping I see it return!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->