Clomid Anyone ?

KeepCalmTTC

Reaction score
Hey Ladies :blush:

I'm very excited to be posting tonight ! To give you a quick run down before I ask questions - I've been trying to get pregnant for the last year now with no luck unfortunately.

Last week I made an appointment at my OB/GYN because I hadn't had a cycle in 2 months and I just wanted to get checked out and be told that everything was fine and that it will happen in due time.

Turns out I got AF 3 days before my doctors visit. I went to the office hoping to get answers, and I left with an enormous amount of hope and a prescription for Clomid ! Apparently the 3rd day of the cycle is when you're supposed to start clomid and is also the day to do blood work. What an AWESOME coincidence this was :happydance: !

My appointment was this past tuesday, so I only have 1 pill left to take, tomorrow. I'm very happy and hopeful and I truly think that this is going to be it ! If not this month, then by month 3 at the latest. I just have a gut feeling and I can't shake it, and I won't ;)

NOW. I was wondering.. does anyone have some success stories they could share, or tips that helped them to conceive while they were on clomid, or even without clomid.

In addition to clomid, starting today I have added pre seed into the regime, and the day after tomorrow is when I will start robotussin. Robotussin and Preseed are to help with CM because Clomid tends to dry a lot of people out, and sperm can't swim if the conditions aren't good, LOL. Sorry if any of this is TMI .

I have an ultrasound on Thursday of this upcoming week to check and see that the clomid is working. If not then the dose will be upped next month.

So. Any Clomid success stories with any additional tips would be awesome. I would love to find someone to go through this with also.

Fingers crossed, much love and baby dust to everyone else TTC :) :flower:

Hoping this month will be my "success story" on my second round also using preseed just got my high reading on the CBFM this morning:happydance: Good luck:thumbup::dust: Stay Positive

Yay ! Best of luck :) positive thinking is definitely key ! let me know if you get your BFP :D when is AF due ?

Thanks :thumbup: Hoping AF doesnt show:winkwink: but if she does it would be April 2nd.
Good luck to you and keep me posted- let me know how it goes with the ultrasound this week! Hope the Clomid is doing it's job for you :dust:

Hi i conceived my first on clomid. Aftr few years of trying & cycle i gt my bfp was cycle i used opks along with preseed everytime we bd. i also took robittisun but cant remember wen & carrot juice. Was over 8 years ago as DS is nw 7 so sorry cant remember exactly but i thnk preseed along with clomid should wrk fx for u x
Oh and i remember it was 100mg of clomid that i were taking x

Also to add years later wen trying again i did start to wonder if i would need clomid again & had decided if nothing happened in 6 months would go get checkd but went off bc used opk and preseed & conceived first cycle! So just goes to show our bodies sometimes just do funny thngs lol sadly mc at 8 wks but trying again nw x

Good Luck to you guys!!! :) Lots of Baby dust to you all!!

I am about to start clomid I have some preseed but how and when do you take Robotussin? I never heard of that? Can it be the generic Robotussin?

After over two years trying I got pregnant on my fourth round of chlomid. I found the side effects very hard going to the point where I was debating stopping taking it. I've now long since forgotten about the side effects and love this drug!!
My friend was trying for 6 years and got pregnant on her third cycle combined with ovarian drilling.
My advice would be to use opk sticks also as I ovulated slightly earlier than I anticipated

Good luck and keep the faith x

Hi ladies....I started clomid in December days 2-6 of my cycle.....still no :BFP: for me :-(
I too have not heard of robotussin can you buy it online?
We are currently on cycle 4 and I took clomid days 3-7 this round.
Fingers crossed for you all :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"