Clomid anyone?

laura2lyn4

Grayson's momma
Reaction score
Just saw my GP and because my cycles are so irregular she mentioned putting me on clomid after I get some blood tests done to get some healthy eggs released! Does anybody have any insight on this? any information would be helpful! thank you!

Usually take it for 5 days of cycle..days 3-7 or 5-9... side effects are different for everyone. I didn't have good ones..2 friends of mine it didn't bother them at all and actually both got pregnant off of it. I have heard that taking at night could help with side effects. Good luck!

I have taken it many cycles over the years , I respond well to it and I will be starting it again next cycle if I am not pregnant now , keep in mind it causes symptoms much like menopause or PMS, everyone responds to it differently. make sure your doctor monitors your ovarys and uterine lining via U/S before ovulation. clomid is known for causing a thin uterine lining your doctor can give you estrace to help your lining if its too thin.

I just finished my last dose last night. I had some weird side effects, but nothing too crazy. The most ridiculous one I thought was being so over the top emotional. Two days ago I cried at least 6 times in one day...for no reason. I don't mean just little sniffles and I needed a tissue, I was hysterical. That was really weird for me since I never cry. I also noticed some hot flashes but nothing too terrible...and I had spotting. Hopefully it works for both of us :) Good Luck!

All such helpful information!! Thank you thank you all!

Also might want some preseed in case it makes fertile cm dried up.

Just finished my third round. I take it cycle days 2-6 which seems to be the norm in the UK. I take it at 5pm and sleep through any side effects - been fine on it! I also do acupuncture once a week to help build lining as clomid can thin it (and my periods were practically non-existant before the clomid).

Best of luck on it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"