Clomid at 42?

HP :hugs::hugs::hugs: good news that sperm managed to meet egg and I hope the next one is a sticky one for you :hugs::hugs:

HP :hugs::hugs::hugs: good news that sperm managed to meet egg and I hope the next one is a sticky one for you :hugs::hugs:

yeah good news I suppose :thumbup:. I still got it lol... I am debating whether to take clomid or soya... :confused: my instinct tells me soya... the consultant says clomid but I did 5 rounds of clomid and nothing... and soya once and bingo! Also soya doesn't dry your CM... ( I guess I have answered my own question hahaha) So fingers crossed... keep me posted ladies... be nice to see some :bfp: so lots and lots of baby :dust: xx

I used Soy twice and got pregnant! 1 MC and 1 D&E. I'm going to try one more time then we are definaetly done trying...

I used Soy twice and got pregnant! 1 MC and 1 D&E. I'm going to try one more time then we are definaetly done trying...

actually I just looked it up... its like a second trimester termination or something like that or miscarriage... sorry :(

Hello ladies,:hugs: anyone tried soya? it is giving me terrible headaches!!! Today is day 3 of the soya saga... seems like days are dragging on... I will try again this cycle to get pregnant... if I don't (but I got the strongest feeling I will, for I have read that you are more fertile after a MC, and last time I got pregnant on the following cycle after the MC), i am going to take a break and just go to the gym like crazy for a couple of months... anyone has any good news? maybe a :bfp:....?

I tried soy for a couple of months but luckily I didn't have the headaches but I have heard that many people do get them :hugs::hugs:

Am also waiting to try after my m/c ... getting impatient :coffee::haha:

:dust:

<----------------- yup :) eventually got a keeper

Hi ladies, long time no see. I haven't been to this page since forever. I was pregnant again in march/april but sadly ended up in miscarriage. And yes, here I am still, trying and trying. I am having this baby because I am having this baby. I had a few tests that came back positive for Lupus anticoagulant which means that my babies don't stick! So they gave me Clexane. I have had 2 unsuccessful ovarian stims... I am taking a break now. Started taking DHEA, 25mg three times a day and other stuff I was told to take by a fertility clinic. I have decided to go IVF but I am going to do a mini one, in fact, 3 of them, back to back and do embryo banking. I am currently waiting for AF but no show so far. I am 5 days late. Have bought 9 early pregnancy tests (have spent a fortune on them things!)... will keep you posted. Have also started accupuncture... I am doing everything I can absolutely do to get this baby to stick! I lost 16 lbs in a month (it was hell!!!) and waiting for the DHEA to take effect (takes 3 months!)... anyone with good news?

Oh Miss C!!! Congratulations!!!! Tell me more about it! Was it natural? and I forgot your age!!!

44.5 when I fell, 100mg clomid cd 5-9 but I truly think what got us over the line was a solid 3 months of coq10 as I didn't have a major problem falling pregnant it was getting one to stick that was the issue, for us I believe it was all about egg quality and the clomid helped with the numbers game, we know I popped at least 3-4 eggs on the cycle we ended up with ziggy this time.

oH WOW! I am very happy for you. It gives me hope as I am 43 and 1 month and I thought it might have been late... Again congrats!!!... ps, try again lol... maybe you get pregnant again lol...

Oh Miss C!!! Congratulations!!!! Tell me more about it! Was it natural? and I forgot your age!!!

44.5 when I fell, 100mg clomid cd 5-9 but I truly think what got us over the line was a solid 3 months of coq10 as I didn't have a major problem falling pregnant it was getting one to stick that was the issue, for us I believe it was all about egg quality and the clomid helped with the numbers game, we know I popped at least 3-4 eggs on the cycle we ended up with ziggy this time.

Sorry, one question.... how much Co-Enzyme Q10 were you taking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->