Clomid buddies March/April?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Any other clomid gals out there? This is my first cycle on the stuff after reaching a year trying for our third and final baby with nothing to show for it other than an early chemical last summer. The other two came along so easily and even though tests reveal everything is "normal" we're still not making a baby for some reason. I was meant to do an IUI this cycle, but the cost was too great this month, so clomid it is. I have a scan to check follicle growth this Friday (CD9). Hoping that the clomid did something as other than sore boobs, I feel no different than normal on CD7.

Anyone else out there on clomid this cycle? I'm estimating I'll ovulate next week mid-week some time around the 6th of April, which would leave me with a boxing day due date if we conceived. That would be pretty special! I'm going to be mixing it up with alternate days bding and alternate days artificially inseminating straight to my cervix (which is in a funny position and I think to blame for this taking so long!). Fingers crossed.

We're starting our first round of clomid too! At least if AF ever decides to show. I'm a week and a half late. I was hopeful this was our month seeing as we shelled out for all of the tests and the prescriptions but nope, still BFN. We've been trying for our first for almost 2 years now.

I plan to do my second round (ttc #2, ds was also a clomie baby our first cycle) of clomid in May. Maybe late April depending on how my cycle falls.

I did my first round in January but I had a chemical. So we've been waiting to avoid a Christmas due date. I'm currently cd 3 so waiting until next cycle.

If I ovulate on my own this cycle we may not move to clomid. But it's so hit and miss when I do ovulate. But I did last cycle (first time on my own since July). :happydance:

I just finished my second round of clomid. I always get my side effect after i take the pills. So now im just sitting here waiting for the symptoms lol

I just took my first dose tonight on CD3. We've been trying for #2 for 2 years now.

Hi fellow clomid ladies :wave:

Glad to have some company on this journey.

JGraefe: sorry to hear you've been trying for such a long time for your first. Did the testing reveal anything as to why it's been taking so long? I hope your period shows soon so that you can start on your clomid. It's been a great boost to to my optimism and excitement in TTC, just to be trying something new and feel like you're doing something!

Krissie328: our little ones are a very similar age! Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: your body sounds like it's working hard Witt ovulating on your own last cycle. Hopefully there'll be a repeat this cycle and you'll get to avoid taking medication this cycle. I wouldn't mind a Christmas due date :blush: if I ovulate when I expect and fall pregnant, my due date would be the 26th of Dec. I guess though that seeing as my daughter was nearly a month early, I could probably expect to go long before Christmas, so maybe that's why it wouldn't worry me as much.

DanielleIRL: what kind of side effects do you get? I've not had many. Just tender breasts and twinging ovaries, but I get those a lot, so not even sure if it's down to the clomid. When do you think you'll ovulate, we sound at a similar stage in our cycle (I'm CD9).

Vankiwi: sorry to you too that it's been so long trying for you as well :hugs: did you try for a long time for your daughter? Sorry to see you've had lots of losses too :hugs: it's so unfair that it's just so hard for some people.

So I had my follicle scan today and they found two big ones in my right ovary and only small ones in my left. I go back Monday to check on them and get a trigger shot to bring on ovulation. Hoping they stay equally dominant and I release both. Would love twins, but I doubt I'd get so lucky. It would double my chance of just having one baby though!!

I also found out I have PCOS, which could explain why it's been so hard trying this time. We must have got lucky the first few times. My ovaries were full of follicles and my AMH tests from last month was 58.1 (!!!), the average for my age is 2.0. I don't think to changes anything, but hopefully it will increase the chance of clomid helping. I think there's a higher success rate for clomid helping women with PCOS than there is for unexplained infertility.

Squirrel fingers crossed for Monday! I'm scared of multiples :haha:

We tried for a year for our daughter, and had a miscarriage at 6.3 weeks the cycle before getting pregnant with her. All the chemicals have been since then!

Can I join finished my last pill a few days ago. Estimated to ovulate in just 5 days! This is round two 100 mg the symptoms are a lot better this round I am getting symptoms last day of pill. First round was a test round to see if I would oh really pushing for this to be it!

Thanks vankiwi. I really hope you're rainbow is on its way this cycle!

Welcome robinsonmom! Good luck this cycle. Sounds good that you feel the pills are working better this cycle. Will you have any monitoring scans or anything? How long have you been trying?

Got my follow up scan tomorrow and the trigger shot booked. Pretty excited! I really really really hope those two follicles continued to grow (and maybe joined by another one :) greedy, me?).

No scans just blood work on cd21 to confirm o in case we need to move forward with injectables if clomid doesn't do it. I've been trying 3 years this month. I have a dd thats 8 and a mmc over 3 yrs ago. I dont o on my own. I did bcp or a yr to try and jump start af again but when I got off nothing. Vitex for 6 months got me back to 28 day cycle but it other meds interfered with the herb. Took the rest of the 6 months off then back for testing everything came back normal so started clomid in Feb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->