• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

clomid but already ovulating?

c beary83

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm probably going to try clomid next month. I know I ovulate though as I temp and take opks and had an early loss this month.

So my question is, if you take clomid and already ovulate, does it bring forward or delay ovulation? What other changes does it do?

I think the docs must be giving me then to improve egg quality :shrug:

I have pcos and do ovulate but my cycles are longer and ovulation is later then 'average'.
When I did clomid I ovulated on days 17, 17, and 20 which is much earlier then my natural cycles.
My doctor also wanted to get me to develop 2 follicles to increase our odds.

Good luck to you! I hope it helps you.
What are your cycles like naturally?

Thanks for the info time to try!

My cycles are pretty regular, I ovulate on cd12\13 and 26 days in total. Although I don't know what this one will be like as it is the first one after my miscarriage

Hi there, I've just done four round of Clomid and I ovulate on my own. I usually have a 28ish day cycle but a short lp. Clomid made me ovulate slightly earlier than I usually do, depending what cd I took it. Cd 2-6 would give me a day 14 ovulation :) Goodluck!

My doctor had me take clomid even though I already ovulate. He said it was to make stronger healthier and maybe more eggs. It worked and I did ovulate sometimes two eggs, unfortunately we didn't catch them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"