Clomid CD 3-9 and Pre-Seed= BFP!!!

cutsiecubbie

Breezing along w/my BOY!!
Reaction score
Here's the recipe for my BFP after 9 months TTC:

Clomid CD 3-9 doesn't seem to be very popular but it's definitely worth a try if CD 3-7 or 5-9 isn't working. I did CD 5-9 twice then 3rd time CD 3-9 (BFP!!)

Pre-Seed 10-15 mins before BD. We started using it finally the 9th cycle TTC and I really believe it helped. The Clomid was messing with my "fertile" CM.

Add Ins:
BBT charting
Daily BD (right before bed)
OPK's CD 9-15

Good Luck Ladies!!

Thanks Heaps.. Thats so interesting!! have ordered preseed.. Yet to use it.. unfortunatley im having an anovulation cycle :( im currently on cd39!!

Good luck your blissful 9 months!!

Thanks for this post. I am on my 2nd round of clomid and used preseed for the first time this cycle. I hope it gets the same results you got!:flower:

Thanks for sharing :)

Lemme ask you...do you think going on Clomid could really mess up the fertile CM? Cuz I did read it's possible and that's why docs give it in low dosages. What else would you suggest to try if that does happen? Pre-seed and maybe Soy, too? What about Fertil-aid?

My gyn wants to put me on Clomid next month if I don't ovulate on my own this month. I'm just curious to know what else is out there besides Clomid.

Thanks in advance!

After spending 9 long months on this board I read about tons of natural alternatives to Clomid. After TTC 6 months I saw my OBGYN for help and she suggested we try the Clomid cause I seemed to have a luteal phase defect. She said it would help give my eggs a boost and make them stronger. For me the problem wasn't ovulating cause I was very regular in that aspect.

I'd actually heard mostly bad about Clomid but I had ZERO bad side effects! I could tell though that by the 3rd round, I didn't seem to get much EWCM around O time, so that's where pre-seed came into play. I really believe that the 50mg days 3-9 was what I needed. I had a hard time finding anyone taking it other days rather than 3-7 or 5-9, so I didn't really have anyone to talk to about it.

I can't say anything about soy or Fertil-aid, since I never used them. I know what a roller coaster TTC is, believe me! Keeping fingers crossed for you all :flower:

For those of you ladies new to this board and trying Clomid...try this!! It might work :thumbup:

Is taking clomid 7 days in a row really safe? Does anyone know?

Thanks Cutsiecubbie!
I'm hopeful that my consultant is going to let me give Clomid a go when I see him for an appointment next week. Like you, I do ovulate every month - but late (day 20-25) with a LPD (AF comes max 10 days afterwards, often just 8-9). I really think Clomid might help me ovulate sooner and extend my LP. It clearly worked for you - congrats! x

sorry if this is a thick question but using preseed 10 -15mins beforehand?

i use conceive plus which I think is an equivalent but just different brand to Preseed. How do you apply it? as i'm sorry if this is tmi but so far we've just been applying to DH just before he enters me. :blush::blush::blush:

My Dr had no problem prescribing me the Clomid for a full 7 days, and I know she can be trusted with 30 yrs experience. It just helps you produce a stronger follicle.

As for Pre-seed, it comes in a 3oz tube with disposable applicators. You fill the tube with it and then insert way up there. Instructions say to get it applied about 10-15 mins before BD. Very easy to do and you can trust it won't harm the sperm :thumbup:

Good Luck Ladies :flower:

Here's the recipe for my BFP after 9 months TTC:

Clomid CD 3-9 doesn't seem to be very popular but it's definitely worth a try if CD 3-7 or 5-9 isn't working. I did CD 5-9 twice then 3rd time CD 3-9 (BFP!!)

Pre-Seed 10-15 mins before BD. We started using it finally the 9th cycle TTC and I really believe it helped. The Clomid was messing with my "fertile" CM.

Add Ins:
BBT charting
Daily BD (right before bed)
OPK's CD 9-15

Good Luck Ladies!!

How much of the preseed did you use? and did you use the applicator that came with it? i just bought it and and used it for the first time but didn't use the applicator. Its cared me because i wasn't sure how much to use. I read not to use the recommended amount. congrats on your :bfp:

Hi, I'm using clomid too but ive never heard of preseed, what is it? and where can i get it from? many thanks. xxx

Is taking clomid 7 days in a row really safe? Does anyone know?

I'm positive that it's safe because MY fs has me on clomid 25mg for 10 days. CD 3-12. This is my first round on clomid so I will let everyone know if it worked or not!

yay i marked all the days down!!! now. how much do I use of preseed?!
Ill send you a thank you card when we get ouR :BFP:

Pre Seed is a sperm friendly lubricant that acts as fertile CM. Personally, I didn't have much EWCM by my 2nd round of Clomid ( a typical side effect) so I decided to try the pre seed. They tell you to use 3ml but I only used 1-1.5 each night before BD. The applicator has the measurements on it. I cut it down to half the recommended amount cause I read other posts saying 3ml was too much.

I ordered the Pre Seed on Amazon and the 3oz tube $19.50 (free shipping). Now even in pregnancy I am a fan of the Pre Seed. It's just a nice, non sticky and natural lube, much like your own CM.

After trying 9 months we were getting so discouraged, so I know how you TTC ladies feel. Good luck to you all! :hugs:

WOW!! It's been 2 years since I posted on the TTC boards. I'm back in the BD game and hoping I can help by relating and answering questions about the baby recipe I used for my DS in February 2011. Good Luck everyone!!

Hi. This is my 4th cycle on Clomid. My doc has me on Clomid 50mg on days 5-9 and then follicle scan on cd12 and if follicles are mature, i have the ovidrel shot. We were suppose to do IUI this cycle but DH and I have decided to use pre seed this cycle. Do you think the Preseed is what helped you conceive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->