Clomid/Clomiphene talk about it here

I'm 12dpo on my first round of clomid 50mg cd3-7. I o'd on cd16. I normally beginning spotting (sorry if TMI) around day 8 or 9dpo and that lasts until af starts about 4-5 days later. My post-o temps are higher on clomid and my 7dpo progesterone was 40. But I still started spotting at 8dpo on clomid. I had hoped clomid would lengthen my luteal phase, but no luck. My progesterone is great so I'm thinking my spotting might be because of another medical issue? TTC can be confusing!! :dohh:

I took Clomid, ovd on CD19 and got a bfp 16 dpo

I tested 3 days after af was due. I don't and never believe in early testing. The earliest I ever tested was on the day af is due. I have had 4 kids and when I get a positive it positive & when I get a negative its negative. I don't like the feeling of not being sure. It just makes me stressed & disappointed. I barely actually tested in general. But I temped & did opks like crazy. I think I pretty much know if I am or not and when I got a neg & started af my husband would say oh you never know because lots of women get periods in the beginning, but I know my body. I go into full stop. I actually went away the day af was due & packed a lot of tampons expecting af. I didn't want to have false hope. But by Sunday af hadn't come, I was very tired & my appetite was low I knew something was up. That was fathers day, so I tested on the Monday with fmu. It was pos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->