Clomid Club Graduate Buddies

I know Laura! I don't care what this baby is as long as the little things sticks!! xx

Yep laura I think that's all any of us want really, a healthy little bub at the end...

Ok well I'm gonna guess girl :shrug:

:D

X x x

OK so the vote is boy from me- and girl from SBB!! What do we win? :haha:

Great idea LouLou...we're finding out next Friday what we're having via a private ultrasound. I can't wait!! I admire everyone's patience to wait until 20 weeks! Congrats everyone on this thread for your BFPs!

Oo how exciting Tyson!! I can't believe your profile piccy- that is so clear! It looks so big! How many weeks were you at that scan? X

lou you win........ erm....... my friendship :rofl:

good luck for next friday tyson.

Lou perhaps you should put our due dates on the first page and then we can update what we are all having (if we all find out) and then we can update birth dates and weights ect. or i that all too much?

xxx

I like that idea Laura!

LouLou, that scan picture was from 12 weeks. He was in there doing karate and breakdancing for us! I'm so excited for you to have your scan around then! I was absolutely speechless...I was just so amazed...still didn't feel real then. It sure does now that I've started showing...I can't keep my hands off my belly.

Aww Tyson- that sounds amazing! I can't wait!

Laura- that's a great idea- what format? Any ideas anyone? X

Hi guys! I just got this link from lou and congrats on your bfp! I am so happy for all the graduates! How many cycles of clomid did you all take before getting this bfp? I was in CClub for a little while but I got a bfp off my first round of clomid so that was that.
Lou - I have heard so many times that girls have had accuracy problems with the clearblue indicator and its nothing to worry about.
SBB - your scan is amazing!
Tyson - hi I haven't met you! I am excited for you to find out the sex!!

Hi kcw- great to see you in here! I was on my fourth round (first round of 100mg) xxx

yay! oh yeah I guess I can read it in your signatures. any symptoms yet? I am on weeks 7 and still no MS at all. I only have sore boobs and fatigue and some cravings. I am a bit concerned about the lack of MS even though people say not to worry. my first scan is june 7 - I will be 8 weeks and a few days.

I've started the roll call on the first page- please can you look and give me the details i'm missing! Laura can you check yours - what I have put was from memory xx

Kcw- I am absolutely shattered- but nothing apart from that! Getting the odd twinges of backache but not much really! It's terrifying isn't it!!

yeah the first tri is super scary. I had a mmc in september at 10 wks(fetus was 7 wks) so I am doubly scared it could happen again. I Didn't have MS that time either!!!
here is my info:
Name:- kcw81
TTC:-10 months
Issue:- Long cycles
Tx:- 1st round clomid 50mg
EDD:- 13th Jan 2011
Sex:- ?

Hi Tyson :wave: yeh your scan pic is awesome. No idea but I guess boy for you!

Hey Kcw :wave: I was 1st round clomid too :D
I wouldn't worry about the MS Hun loads of people never get it. It's horrible, I haven't been sick but I feel sick all the time, 24 hours a day!

Ok so about me:
ttc 8/9 months
issue long cycles
1st round clomid 50mg
edd Xmas day :D
sex: yes please haven't had any since ovulation :haha:

X x x

Ooh is anyone having clomid twins I wonder :shrug:

X x x

haha SBB about the sex! me too I want it too but I got cramps from it the one time so we are waiting till closer to 2nd tri to dtd again. Twins would be sooo crazy! I would be scared sh*tless of all the hard work it would entail but it would be soo neat to know that the little ones would have eachother to play with.

We haven't had sex since the BFP yet either! I daren't! OH is even more scared by it than I am!!

I've had some twin jokes because of how high my HCG levels were! :blush:

well when do you think you will try to dtd? you can't go the whole 9 without right? I hate not doing it because it makes me feel like me and DH are just good friends and just roomates or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->