• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Clomid Club Graduate Buddies

I'm not sure- I'm just too scared!!

I had brilliant HCG levels- then since then no symptoms- my conception indicator has stayed the same (I know, I know!! I should pay no attention to it!) - I just keep thinking just because my levels were good doesn't mean everything is OK now! (my levels were 139 at 13dpo and 399 at 16dpo)

I have cramps too and I think we'd both be so worried we wouldn't enjoy it, I also get brown spotting just going for a gentle walk so god knows what would happen after sex! It's not worth the stress....
I guess just see how you feel and when you think it's right just be gentle!! I think we'll wait til at least 12 weeks...

Loulou how exciting did you have bloods for your hcg? What were they?
Clomid twins are meant to be so common someones got to be having them!

X x x

Lol you just posted at the same time! Thing is people with super high levels think it's twins and it's not so I don't think it necessarily means anything. Would be cool though!

X x x

What were your levels? I have not heard anyone elses to compare with..

I didn't have any done so have no idea sorry!

X x x

Hi kcw! Nice to meet you! I'm hoping for a boy, but we would be happy with a girl as well!

LoL @ SBB!! That was funny.

Name:- TySonNMe
TTC:- 8 months
Issue:- not ovulating
Tx:- first round Clomid 50mg
EDD:- 16th Nov 2010
Sex:- we find out June 4

how did you get hcg levels done? did you have to ask for it special or something? well I guess its better for me not to know about my levels yet since I would fret over them nonstop. so there are just 5 of us? out of all the CC ladies? is rudeollie going to be joining up soon?

My FS asked me to get the HCG levels done as soon as I had a bfp!

Rudeollie is banned until the end of June- she will be back then.
I have also invited dizzikel, Nursekel, Dancingkaty, sparklybeth, megs79- if you can think of anyone else I've missed please tell me! x

Hi ladies, can I join you? I got my :bfp: on Sunday on my last round of Clomid. Very happy indeed as I didn't like the prospect of the next steps!

I'm on Heparin and aspirin everyday for the next 29 weeks! Aspirin I can cope with... injecting daily is proving quite tough though. My belly is bruised all over!! So according to my LMP I'm 5w 5d, but I think implantation was late as I had a :bfn: last Monday. I have a scan tomorrow morning just to check everything is ok as I have a history of rmc, so we'll know then. Anyway, that's my back story.

:hug:

Hi Peach Blossom- feel free to join us and congratulations! If you would like your stats adding to the front page then post your details xx

Hey ladies! Can you add me?
TTC for 1 year
BFP on 3rd round of Clomid 100mg
EDD:9/30/10
Sex: Boy (Team Blue)

Welcome to Peach Blossom and congrats! Ya'll have to excuse me as I am still trying to play catch up with all my threads.

Thanks Babyloulou. :hugs:

Name:- Peach Blossom
TTC:- 2 years 3 months
Issue:- PCO and RMC
Tx:- last round of Clomid
EDD:- 24th Jan 2011
Sex:-
-------------------------

LouLou, I hope you don't mind but I changed you from cheering for on my siggy to bump buddy. I know we are far apart in delivery but dang it I am just too happy for you! I also moved Ollie to a bump buddy so hopefully she won't mind when she returns. Please tell her I miss her lots!

Yay Nursekel!! :happydance: I love it! :hugs:

Post your stats and I'll add them to the first page xx

Check my post further up on pg 6. Hopefully I didn't leave anything out.

Awww- I didn't know you were having a boy!!! Congrats Kel- that's lovely! xx

Thank you hun! Yes ma'am it is definitely a boy. At first I was really nervous b/c I only have a girl and I'm not sure I will know what to do with a boy. LOL But now I am getting so excited and really looking forward to his arrival. I forgot my issues in my post. I was diagnosed with Endo and Anovulatory cycles.

Aww bless- and that is a lovely name you've chosen too xx

Hey peachblossom :wave: congrats on your bfp!

Kel a boy will be lovely! I keep seeing the cutest little boys :D

I'm meant to be going to my pregnant friends house tomorrow for lunch, she just called and her waters have broken!! She's due 9th June... So exciting!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"