Clomid Club Graduate Buddies

I don't understand why Ollie got banned...I know we're not supposed to question it too much, but I can't figure it out. All I know from what I read on the CC thread is that someone complained that she was 'flaunting' her pregnancy in that thread...and they booted her for two months because one person made a complaint? That makes zero sense to me.

When I argued it with the admin she said that more than one person had complained- and that when she tried to speak to Ollie about it "she threw her toys out of the pram"- that's what she kept saying Ollie had done. Ollie doesn't really know what went off either to be honest- she was just fighting her corner!! Lets not talk about it too much though eh!! ;-)

SBB, I love the Christmas pudding name. That is too cute! We called ours lil bean for the longest. Now that we know its a boy we call him by his name which is Cade. I think you'll find that you are able to relax more in 2nd tri but its still nerve wracking at times too.
Loulou, your cottage sounds so cute and calming.

peach - did you take heparin for your previous pregnancies or are you trying it for the first time? I hope it works!!
lou & SBB - moving is exciting! something new and different although it takes a lot of work. why are you moving? are you moving into a nice place?

There's barely enough space for us and our two dogs never mind a baby!! We are looking all the time- just getting more desperate now i'm pregnant!

well you have tons of time still girl! as long as you got moved before the baby arrives. I can't imagine trying to move with a newborn on your hip.

my best friend has a 1 and a half year old girl, is due to give birth to a boy in June, and has her house up for sale but it hasn't sold so she most definitely will be packing up and moving 3 hours away with a newborn and the other baby. I think she is going to die!

Lou you're cottage sounds perfect :cloud9: we live in a cottage too 100 years old but it's pretty ugly :( def want a prettier house this time...
My mums house is 500 years old it's gorgeous! The floorboards are a foot higher oneside of the room, she has to have her bed up on bricks :haha: but it's so cute!!

Yeh kcw we have 2 beds and an office, but we have 2 offices and mine is in the spare room so no room for bubs... I am looking forward to moving cos I hate my neighbour anyway! We live in a beautiful, peaceful village, but have somehow ended up livin next to this vile woman! I'll tell you some stories about her when I have more time!
We just need a 2 bed cottage but with a big garden so we can both have outside offices :D but we want to stay in our village which is hard because there's never much for sale!

X x x

Ha ha!! Well I hope she doesn't die! I definitely won't bother moving myself if you tell me she died!! :rofl:

Good night my pregnant little ladies- loving our new thread :flower: - speak to you all tomorrow :hugs:

that is so quaint and cozy sounding to call your houses cottages. my house in only about 3 years old and it is defo not a cottage. ITs in this subdivision with all these new houses that look exactly the same as eachother and boring, but its really big so we will have plenty of space to chase a toddler and our pup around inside.

Night lou, and everyone else, I'm off to sleep too :wave:
great new thread thanks lou :hugs:

X x x

Hey Kel - I see you are a fellow US girl! so how is 2nd tri going? are you showing? I didn't notice - is it a boy or girl? I am dying for my first scan at 8 weeks on june 7. Just want to know things are okay since I had a mmc before am extra worried.

Hi there! I am a US girl, born and raised in Texas. Second tri is going really well and going by so fast now. Other than being tired and fighting this dang heat, everything is great. I think I am huge but most people are shocked when they find out I'm pregnant. So, I figure I must not be as big as I think I am. LOL
I understand about being worried. I am blessed as this is my second pregnancy and I haven't had any major complications with either. Having the first scan is so exciting! I will keep my fingers crossed that all goes wonderfully for you. Where are you in the states? And yep we are having a boy.

ohh a boy! how fun! We are in portland oregon and its the rainy season. Its been raining for 10 days straight now but there is supposed to be sun for the three day weekend. Summers here are really wonderful. I have only been to Houston and just briefly so I don't know much about texas. How old is your child?

Morning ladies :wave:

Well my friend had her baby at 5am this morning! I want to go and see her!

How is everyone today? I'm still in bed :haha:

X x x

Morning SBB. Congrats to your friend! What did she have?

I have my scan this morning so trying to chill out... doing my weekly shop online... too lazy to go to the shop!! :)

Peach how exciting - hope it all goes really well you have to let us know! How far along are you? You need a ticker!

She had a girl, she knew but pretended to everyone she didn't so it was a nice surprise for most people :D

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"