Clomid Club Graduate Buddies

Laura, glad your scan went well. Get you running shoes on! Boys seem to have endless energy judging fromy 3 nephews!! :hugs: xx

Yay Laura! So excited for you!:happydance: I KNEW it was a boy! I won the bet! I shall await my wonderous prize! :thumbup: No seriously I'm really happy for you babe! Xxx :hugs:

have any of you thought of buying one of those home heartbeat detector things? I don't know how well they work but it would be cool to have one.

Great idea! Thanks for inviting me!

Name:- Dizzikel
TTC:- 3 Years
Issue:- Unexplained Infertility
Tx:- 1st cycle of clomid
EDD:- 5th Jan
Sex:- I'm predicting a BOY! Not finding out!

have any of you thought of buying one of those home heartbeat detector things? I don't know how well they work but it would be cool to have one.

Yeh I was looking for one today, there's some really cheap ones on amazon that have really good reviews. I'm def getting one!

Hi kel! You're not far behind me we're only about a week apart :D

X x x

Dopplers are good from about 20 weeks, but can cause unecessary stress if you can't find the heartbeat... Which sometimes happens because baby is in a weird position. I'm torn as to whether I'd get one or not...

Yeh I agree peach, lots of people in 1st tri have found it from 9 weeks, but I think you have to be really strict and promise yourself you won't worry if you can't find it...

I do want one but I've been putting it off because I want to wait a bit longer so I'm more likely to hear something

x x x

Hello ladies! I am pretty much on a different time than most of you ladies so by the time I catch up you're all sleeping. LOl
Peach, my DD is 6 yrs old. I have never been to Oregon but I've been told it is very pretty. So sorry to hear about your scan but it sounds as though it was too early. Fingers crossed for the next one.
SBB, congrats to your friend and the new baby.
Katy, congrats on the twins. That is fantastic!
Laura, yea...another boy! So, we are 2 team blues to date.
Lou, hope you are doing well.
If I missed anyone I'm sorry but ya'll covered a lot of pages while I was working today. LOL

Hi Dizzikel! Nice to see you here! I'll add your details to the front page. Nice to see your ticker moving along so nicely xx

Morning girls! I'm just getting up :haha:

Going to get some painting done today I hope!

Saw my friends baby last night she is so gorgeous! I want mine!!

Have a lovely day everyone x x x

hey good morning ladies! I just woke up and its a gray rainy day as usual! great for the weekend. how is everyone feeling today? I am feeling tired and a little yucky in the tummy so I am going to go eat breakfast and hope that helps. boy time sure is dragging to get my ticker moving along!

Hi Ladies. Just got back from an amazing reiki and cranial session with Gowri Motha. I feel so relaxed and calm. She said she had a vision of a baby's head being surrounded by fine gold leaf hands. It made me feel so much better about things, that my baby is protected and everything will be ok. Blood tests tomorrow to check the hcg levels. Fingers crossed!

Everyone having a lovely saturday? What plans have you all got for the bank holiday? :hugs:

That sounds lovely peach :)

I'm decorating but i've stopped because I feel too sick!

X x x

Careful with those fumes SBB! :hugs: My OH and I have been painting a mural on the wall of what will be the nursery. [IMG]https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u73/jessicalchu/photo.jpg[/IMG]

yep windows and doors open.....

Wow that's amazing!! Well done you!

I can't wait to get started on our nursery - we're trying to get our house ready for sale now so we can get moving!

x x x

Wow that's beautiful! Well done you! I haven't got an artistic bone in my body!

As for me my sickness has kicked in today- I have felt SO queasy all day!

hey peach, thats an awesome mural! I could never do something like that. sorry for your guys queasiness today. Today I am taking the pup to the park so he can get his megadosage of exercise. he needs so much!

Oh loulou :dohh: it's horrible hey? Worth it obviously but it would be nice if pregnancy symptoms were lovely things!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"