Clomid Cycle - Period 5 Days Late ( Neg Blood Test 5 Days Ago)

PortlandGirl

Reaction score
I am 29 and we have been trying for a while - had a mc in Dec about 2 months ago we decided to go to a fertility clinic. 2nd round of clomid. First round last month at 50mg ( confirmed ovulation by my fertility clinic - ultrasound and progestrone test). My period was light but on time - but it was there to the point of needed tampons and pads at night but it lasted 5 days. This round my doctor moved it up to 150mg since I only released 1 egg the first time - we also did IUI ( our problem is low sperm count). Blood test 6 days ago ( day of my supposed period) and it was negative. Saturday I had light brown spotting in my cm - so the cm was tinted this lasted about 3 times and pretty much nothing since then. There is plenty of egg white cm ( white/cloudy). I am scheduled for a polyp removal next week so we can go to IVF - which would cause a MC if I am pregnant but I have to think I am not right? Can clomid make you skip a period. Ovulation was confirmed by the doctor for the IUI ( ultrasound and test) - so ovulation was June 3rd. I am thinking about taking a pregnancy test - I could have another blood one done. I would love your thoughts because I am lost right now.

If I were you I would take a test just to put your mind at rest so you can go into your polyp removal feeling confident :hugs:

Definitely keep testing. Are you temping, you may have released the eggs later than you thought??? My first round of Clomid I ovulated and had a VERY light/short period which indicates thin uterine lining. Hopefully you get things situated in the next few days.

I had this samething happen to me in April. I took fermera CD 3-5 and had IUI's CD 14,15 we did the progesterone check a week later and found that it was low and had hcg blood test 2wks and found that it was BFN. So I stopped the progesterone and waited for my flo to start but it never did. I forgot to mentioned that I was charting and I noticed from taking my temp. that it never went back down. So I waited 3 days after my expected Flo to start and I took a cheapy wondfo test and it came back BFP. I was so excited but it was only short lived I ended up miscarrying. I say that to say, please test again at home and also have your office do another blood test to make sure. it wont hurt.
Baby Dust to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->