Clomid cycle two

lovebumptwo

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Im currently on my 2nd cycle of 50mg Fertomid - 1st round I ovulated but somehow didn't conceive and now on my 2nd cycle went to the doc on 5 Aug and had beautifull follicles on my right hand side and she confirmed everything looks really good and that by month end we should be able to say YAY or NAY depending on what my body does. Anyway im on day 24 of my clomid cycle and since yesterday having a few cramps in the lower abdomen under my belly button and then also on my left hand side .Even today I have this weird pang pains every now and then on my left hand side?? Any idea's what this could mean?? Is this ovulting late ??

We've been busy every other night as im not using the sticks cause last month it felt like a waste of money as I never got a surge ? or so I think...
Please any ideas?
Lovebumptwo

Hi Ladies, Any ideas on my questions , im getting really anxious - today I have no pains or cramps - just a stuffy nose ??

Could be but not sure, i would use still use opk just to know as i know i get all sorts of cramps all cycle that i hate guessing, also are you taking anything for cm whilst on clomid as it's a big side effect that it dries cm so eventhough making you ovulate defeatibg purpose pf conceiving by drying you up, i conceived my ds on clomid was on it a year with no success until i used preseed everytime we bd that cycle i conceived good luck hun. Also i have felt that left side pain both after ovulation & in early pregnancy fx crossed for u

thanks for the reply Im on day 28 now and since day 26 no cramps or funny feelings whatsoever im just feeling really really really hungry all the time ..and then it feels like I have to eat or I'll die! I will wait it out.. I used Conceive Plus for the week that I should have ovulated and nothing else again as I never had a prob with dryness. I just hope that this time im gonna have a miracle soon !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->