Clomid Estradiol Levels/ need hope

clapper

Reaction score
Prior to being given clomid I was required to do a scan on day 4 and had blood work done. My estradiol level at this point was 28. I then took clomid (50mg) from day 5-9 and had an ultrasound this morning (day 10). I was told by the nurse that I had several follicles but they hadn't grown yet. I also had blood drawn today. My estradiol level is 78! The nurse said that "something is coming" I am assuming that there is still hope my follicles will grow? I was wondering if anyone else has been in this situation and has been successful? Starting to get discouraged and need some inspiration.

Hey Clapper. I am starting round 3 of clomid and this month I am going to be adding estradiol this month. We have been TTC for 6 months now. My doctor wanted to do a trigger shot last month after having ultrasounds to confirm follicles (there were 5 with 2 that looked mature) however my uterine lining was too thin. It went from approximately 6cm to 7. 8cm from cycle days 13 to 15 however my doctor really wanted uterine lining to be at least 8cm. We check progesterone levels every month on day 21. Before clomid my progesterone was 3.2 and 7.0 however since being on clomid my levels have been around 28. I too am searching for success stories after this combo of medications!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->