Clomid-first time

Rawan

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I've been ttc for awhile, and recently I decided to seek help from fertility clinic. I did bloodwork, ultrasound, hsg, and so far everything seems normal except my AMH is a bit on the low side. Also, I was told that my follicles grew kind of slow...and on the small side. I asked my doctor about clomid, and I was told that since clomid can stimulate the release of more than 1 egg, it increases the chance of conception. Anyone tried clomid before? What are some common side effects you have experienced? Any success stories? Thank you and baby dust to everyone!:hugs:

I took my first pill ever last night! So no experience other than I survived the night haha. When will you take your first pill?

The fertility clinic told me to call them on my day one of my period, and this cycle will be clomid medicated intercourse cycle, I am expecting my period next mon/tue...they haven't told me when I will be taking it.
I took my first pill ever last night! So no experience other than I survived the night haha. When will you take your first pill?

I hope AF comes soon and you can start a fresh new cycle!

I took clomid to conceive dd. I don't remember any side effects like some women say. I recommend getting preseed. Clomid makes your cm more hostile than normal and preseed can help. We used it with dd. Just got my script for #2 and plan on using it again as well as softcups. Hopefully it works for us again.

I've heard grapefruit juice is good for extra CM too. I've used evening primrose oil previous cycles, but I'm not sure if that's ok to take with Clomid, so I'll go without.

I'm on my 4th tablet today and no side effects. I had a bit of a headache yesterday afternoon, but I didn't need to take anything for it.

Hopefully AF isn't too far away from you Rawan and good luck to you Mod.

Thanks for sharing your experience! :)
Yes, I am already using preseed during my fertile window.
Good luck and baby dust!
I took clomid to conceive dd. I don't remember any side effects like some women say. I recommend getting preseed. Clomid makes your cm more hostile than normal and preseed can help. We used it with dd. Just got my script for #2 and plan on using it again as well as softcups. Hopefully it works for us again.

Thank you for sharing your experience Sarah2211! :)
Glad to hear that you haven't experienced much side effect, hope it will be the same for me too. I am expecting af in the next couple of days. Baby dust to all of us who are trying!
I've heard grapefruit juice is good for extra CM too. I've used evening primrose oil previous cycles, but I'm not sure if that's ok to take with Clomid, so I'll go without.

I'm on my 4th tablet today and no side effects. I had a bit of a headache yesterday afternoon, but I didn't need to take anything for it.

Hopefully AF isn't too far away from you Rawan and good luck to you Mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"