clomid for unexplained infertility?

kristy87

Reaction score
im full of questions tonight, sorry!!

ive never been advised to try clomid, probably because i do ovulate. anytime i go to fs, i always say ill ask, but never have, and ive seen a few girls here fall preg with clomid. i feel as though i want to try it as ivf is so invasive, surely it cant do me any harm?

what do you think ??

xxxx

Hey hun

Im on clomid for unexplained infertility my FS basically said lets try getting you nice and fertile so more eggs release so thers more chance of conception, currently cycle 2 FX crossed it works.
Its worth giving it a shot before IVF.

Hi,

I am currently on my first cycle of clomid, unexplained infertility, TTC for two years. After getting so many BFN's knowing that you can get a little bit of help, I think that it is worth the try, everyone reacts differently to the medication in terms of side effects, I have mainly felt nausea and dizziness, had a bad headache, but seem to be managing now. I know someone who was pure evil on it. But it's different for us all.

I got asked the question if I wanted to try naturally for longer and see how it goes or if i wanted the meds, I burst out crying cause I knew I would grab any chance that I could get, especially after 24 months of disappointment. I would say go for it if you are offered, but make sure you are monitored properly by your GP or gynae, cause it can cause hyper-stimulation.

Wishing you all the best, here's hoping for a BFP for you soon!

:)

i also had unnexplained infertility ( ttc for over 18 months) we did all the test and i was ovulating ....
My doctor and i decide to use clomid to have a mega ovulation :)...and i got my BFP on the second cycle using it :)...

good luck to you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"