Clomid help! I think it's doing worse but doc won't listen

Norwaybub

Reaction score
TTC for almost 2 years now. Gyno says she can't see anything wrong with me and my husband is fine too. We are both under 30 so we have to wait longer for IVF appointment which is next year.

In the mean time the gyno is getting me to take clomid even though I ovulate by myself.

First month I got all the side effects and no BFP. My period was a week late and never has been and it was so dark and very light. Doc then asked me to come in for a scan at 12 days and I was already ovulating! But I got my period on Tuesday which was my second round of clomid and already I have stopped bleeding. I hardly bled yesterday and again it was very dark and very sticky and blod clots. I have never ever had this ever. And I was late 3 days. Never late before.

I told me doc but she doesn't know. I am very concerned. How can I get pregnant if I can't get my period properly?

Can someone give me advice I am so lost. My doctor won't help and I don't want to keep taking this medicine it sits not doing me any good :(

I have heard that clomid can give you a thin lining. If that is what is happening to you, it would explain the light periods.

I don't troll the assisted conception much, so I'm sorry my response is late. Hopefully you don't have to be on these boards much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->